1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello from Spain!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheRevenant, Jun 3, 2018.

?

What do you think of our watches?

1. They are beautiful but cannot be sold online (not the right market)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. They are ugly and cannot be sold online

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. They are beautiful and can be sold online

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. They are ugly an can (like other ugly stuff) be sold online

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi all !!

I am very happy for having found and joined such a big forum with such a great people. My name es Ed, from Madrid (Spain) and I am setting up a watch company.

After we built the product with lot of efforts and resources, we created a website and tried to market it online (via FB, SEM, Ebay, etc.). After one year I found myself with very poor success and a lot of money gone. Only thing that worked a little bit was ETSY. We decided to shut everything down and to start again. Now the products can only be found in https://tictail.com/etnica.

I do believe that the problem is I am good at building products but I don't know a word about e-commerce. Don't know where the state of the art is nor what are the techniques which are working online. I thought a series of books on e-commerce would help but the truth is it is not enough.

That is why i decided to join this beautiful community. In the hopes some people will show me the right path and that in the future I will be helping other readers.

thanks for reading,

Ed!

TheRevenant, Jun 3, 2018 IP