1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello from Shareek, for Business Solutions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shareek Team, Jan 4, 2017.

Hello Everybody,

I'm Mohammad (aka mo or @abumuailek) I'm the founder and CEO of Shareek for Business Solutions, a startup in Palestine (Occupied Palestinian Territories, or State of Palestine).

We provide three main services,
    Management Consulting
    Business Development & Marketing
    Digital Media Solutions & Technology

Shareek is Arabic for "Partner", we embed ourselves into businesses, and we mainly focus on our local emerging market and some clients we work with through a mediator.

Happily we excelled in Social Media Marketing, leading to a positive impact to around 300 businesses locally and internationally.

I've decided lately to start contributing in more than one subject, so you will see me posting about Security, Data & Information Infrastructure, Digital Media, Social Media Marketing & Advertising, Web Development Tactics, Startups, Tech Resources (no news or press releases) & sometimes will write about case studies and experiences.

I'm 32, and Shareek is 3 years old.

Thanks for reaching this line :)

Mo

Shareek Team, Jan 4, 2017 IP