1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello from me!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MKJE, Jan 30, 2021.

I have run home servers for many years. I have also become interested in website design and coding in that time. As a result of this I have written various platforms for my own use, including a flat file database CMS I am currently developing (it is currently up and running on various live sites I own).

Although I have been involved in affiliate work in the past, these days I just like to mess around, though I have become involved in retail a little. My newly created CMS is being used to promote my eBay dealings.

As I say, I have been in involved in the world of computers for a long time, from fixing them to everything else in regard to them. I still love to 'mess' with code. Thankfully, I am at a stage now where I can create practically anything I need from scratch without too much effort.

MKJE, Jan 30, 2021 IP