1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello from Israel

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anat, Jan 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    Anonymous:
    And how many civilians have YOU killed? hehehe just kidding!

amberstar702, Jan 8, 2005 IP
  2. mohamad1983

mohamad1983 Peon

Best Answers:

wel MS. T. what i c is that u dont want to stop this thread so iam trying to go on with u on it...plz read this if u r interrested?? :rolleyes:

The people of Israel are certain to regret one day having let Sharon drag them into a shameful campaign that revives memories of Nazi crimes.
    And it is indeed astonishing, inconceivable, that a people such as the Israelis, who like no other has known the ferocity of the Nazis, is now trying to imitate them by acting with the same ferocity.
    They claim to be acting in self-defence. How is it possible to compare two totally different situations?

On one side, a modern army, with war-planes, tanks, helicopters, rockets, in other words, unlimited means of destruction; on the other, a handful of boys and girls sacrificing their lives by striking - it is true - blindly...Who, however, forces these children to give up their lives? That is something that not one of those who go on and on about terrorism in order to justify their own crimes has ever told us.

They want to turn the Palestinian territories into a vast military camp, thus perfecting their final solution. In the end it seems that the former victims, the Israelis, are more and more fascinated by the methods of their former torturers, the Nazis.
    Not even the revolting "detail" of branding the prisoners' hands with numbers has been omitted...

Mikis Theodorakis

http://emikis.cms-opensource.com/index.php/article/articleview/44/1/10/

--------------------

Israeli Racism (Samples)

"The Arabs are worms. You find them everywhere like worms, underground as well as above."
    -- Yehiel Hazan, parliamentary leader of the biggest lobby group for Jewish colonists illegally settling in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip.

"What is it about Islam as a whole and the Palestinians in particular? Is it some form of cultural deprivation? Is it some genetic defect?"
    -- Ze'ev Boim, Deputy Defense Minister

The story of the 63,000 Ethiopian Jews is far more dramatic. Shortly after the formation of Israel, the religious authorities had dismissed their request for immigration. They held that these Blacks were not proper Jews since their religious practice was devoid of the vast body of the oral tradition of orthodox rabbinical Judaism. The green light came in the 1970s from the great Sephardic (Oriental) rabbi, Ovadia Yossef. But ten years after their arrival, they accused the society which had taken them in of racism. And it is undeniably true that the suicide rate in this community is far higher than the Israeli norm.
    The changing pattern of Israeli immigration
    AMNON KAPELIOUK
    Le Monde diplomatique, November 1997

--------------------
    A SHORT STORY !

Hatred, brutality and murder consume the rotten soul of Israel's military. As happened to the German Army under Nazi rule, Israel’s occupation army is forced to disavow any recognizable code of honour, and sink to the lowest levels of inhuman depravity.

What happened to Iyman Hams on Sunday, Oct. 10, gives further proof that the equation between Israel and Nazi Germany is entirely justified.

The 13-year-old girl was on her way to school near Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip when she was repeatedly shot. Eyewitnesses who were shaken by this atrocity came forward under the protection of anonymity to tell the story to Israeli television:

“We saw her from a distance of 70 metres. She was fired at… from the outpost. She fled and was wounded. I understood that she was dead. The platoon commander neared her, shot two bullets at her, returned toward the force, turned back to her, put the weapon on automatic—and emptied his entire clip.

"He sprayed her. We were in shock. We held our heads. We couldn’t believe what he had done. Our hearts ached for her. Just a 13-year-old girl. How do you spray a girl from close range? He was wired up for a long time to take out terrorists and shot the girl to relieve pressure.”

The deliberate murder of a Palestinian child is a common occurrence that goes on largely unnoticed, but the death of Iyman Hams brought to light more than just Zionist criminality.

The eyewitnesses who brought her murder and murderer to light were the commander’s own soldiers. As happened to the German Army under Nazi rule, Israel’s occupation army is forced to disavow any recognizable code of honour, and sink to the lowest levels of inhuman depravity.

A young conscript gave this account of his disillusionment to Ha’aretz:

“The attacks, vandalism, and racist slogans are only a drop of what the Arabs of Hebron suffer daily. These actions have turned us, combat fighters, from protectors of Jews from Arab attackers to a force that protects the Arabs from the Jews.

"Often I’ve heard settlers complaining that we prevent them from beating up Arabs, breaking into their shops and vandalizing their property. And thus, they say, we do not protect the Jewish interests in the city. And I innocently thought my job was to preserve the Jewish and Israeli law in the city.”

Staff Sgt. Liaran Ron Furer wrote Checkpoints–Twilight Zone a book that details the harassment and humiliation he and other young Israeli guards inflicted on Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.

This routine killing and harassment of Palestinians is destroying Israel from within just as effectively as the Intifada is destroying it from without.

In an interview with Israeli journalist Uri Blau, soldiers described how abusing Arabs is affecting them:

ROI [19, serving in Hebron]: “The only thing the army has given me is emotional trouble. It makes you indifferent. I come home and clam up, because three hours earlier I emptied a whole ammo crate, and now I’m suddenly home with my friends who live in a bubble world and don’t even watch television.”

He goes on to describe some of the gratuitous cruelty meted out to Palestinians:

“ROI: We had a five-day operation in the territories on [the] firing grounds, and basically Bedouins are not allowed to be there. The officer stops the vehicle and asks, ‘Who's ready?’

"I step out, another guy steps out, and then about 300 yards from us we see a poor Bedouin shepherd walking out on the grass at the firing ground. The officer says, ‘Okay, go ahead.’ We lie down, one bullet to the left of the ’herd, one bullet to the right of the ’herd…”

BLAU: “Why?”

ROI: “Because shooting live ammo has become so fluid, so trivial.”

TZVI: [20, serving in the Gaza Strip]: “You can live with having shot at an old man grazing his sheep? Just like that? If my officer were to tell me to open fire on a shepherd who's obviously not endangering anyone, I would beat my officer up.”

ROI: “Officially you don't open fire just like that. On the ground our guys would do it for the hell of it, as though they were returning fire. For them, shooting in Hebron is simply a video game.”

Other young Israelis can’t bring themselves to commit such crimes, which is why hundreds of them are refusing to serve.

Yet in North America, where defending the myth of Israeli virtue is integral to the survival of numerous Jewish Lobby groups and power brokers, we do not read anything about refuzniks like Yonatan Ben Artzi, Ido Landau or Dan Tamir.

Only when a rebellion is of such magnitude that it can’t be ignored do we hear of it.On Sept. 24, 2003, 27 reserve air force pilots publicly refused to be a party to mass murder:

“I was proud to belong to the organization called the Israel Air Force and today I am ashamed,” said Black Hawk pilot Alon.

“This is an organization that carries out actions that in my eyes are immoral and patently illegal. It is an organization that has no qualms about dropping bombs—it doesn’t matter if they are 250, 500 or 1,000 kg—on the densest neighbourhoods in the world, causing massive killing of civilians….

"We are not in a war for our existence. We are in a war for continuing the occupation in the territories. And in light of this dubious goal, I am not willing to be the murderer of innocent civilians.”

When soldiers lose respect for their officers, and when officers lose respect for their government, disintegration is inevitable.

Like a zombie, Israel feigns life when it is really a corpse staggering through a darkness of its own making.

The final end of the Zionist Reich might well come not from the Intifada, but from Jewish soldiers who are tired of committing crimes against humanity in the name of a discredited, fascistic ideology.

TO BE CONTINUED, INSHALLA

mohamad1983, Jan 9, 2005 IP
    Jackobo007 likes this.
  3. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Although I am fairly new to the forum, I still want to WELCOME ANNE FROM ISRAEL, and hope this is NOT a political forum!

uca, Jan 9, 2005 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  4. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello All:

If nothing else, this is showing the sickness, hostility and insanity perpetrated by Mohammed. I am not going to read his lengthy propaganda but I wish to apologize to Anne for the way this thread has gone.

And I am calling upon the Administrator and Moderators of this forum to put a stop to this flame war. This should not be allowed in a forum of this kind and I am disappointed that no one in authority has stepped in to deal with it.

How do you think this looks to new members? If I were not already a member and were considering joining this forum, plain and simple: I WOULD NOT DO SO.

The courtesy of a response would be appreciated.

amberstar702, Jan 9, 2005 IP
  5. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Remember the giant wall the Israeli's had to put up to keep the suicide bombers at bay? If Canada or Mexico were sending people across our borders and blowing up our families,..

schlottke, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  6. john_loch

john_loch Rodent Slayer

Best Answers:
    Hi Anne,

Seems everyone has something to say, so I'm going to join in ;)

*** WELCOME ABOARD ***

I'm not sure if you're new to forums in general, and I haven't read this thread fully (it's supposed to be intro's, so I won't bother) but I think you'll find we're all a lively bunch :)

We're usually quite curteous to new members, and I suspect that much of what's been said has happened with that in mind :)

Either way - again - **WELCOME ABOARD** - it's a pleasure to have you here, and I look forward to reading/exchanging posts with you :)

Cheers,

JL

john_loch, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  7. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, a friendly welcome from me too :)

schlottke, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  8. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    You know something, ive been going over this thread and everyone seems to be of an opinion that they have the correct view,
    Try telling that to an israeli who has had thier daughter killed in bombing or an Arab family who has had thier home destroyed in a reprisal airstrike.

Unless you have lived both sides of this conflict I dont think you can claim to be impartial, and I have studied the middle east for a long time and am perfectly aware there is a case for both sides, and a strong one at that, now one comment was taken and blown out of all proportion, if the comment was spitefull, slightly bitter or just badly translated dosnt matter, what matters is that everyone here has used it as an excuse to express thier views and opinions, when this thread was originally meant to welcome someone.

So, welcome one and all, I hope we get to know you as who you truely are and not what our preconditioning makes us think you are.
    Darksat - 10th Jan 2005 - start of a new year.

darksat, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  9. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope to do the same. Mohammad, I understand that your people have endured many miserable betrayals, abandonments, and misfortunes but so have anne's people. Regardless of this, it was YOU who brought the subject up willfully and intentionally provoking a heated racist quarrel. If Anne had said something to you, I would have understood, but your remark only illustrates your vicious preconceptions and your urge to vent.

This is not what new members need to see, and if you have a problem with a race, a people, or a state then you need to voice it tactfully in an appropriate place or not at all, and not express it as an attack on a person. I understand that racist hypersensitivity is growing to almost ridiculous levels, but in this case our concern is warrented. Summing up a man in his background is an insult to the species.

Anne didn't ask for this, and I welcome her to digitalpoint, in hopes that she'll stay.

david_sakh, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  10. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    Mohammads response might have been a bit bitter but without understanding his enviroment and and what he has been through I dont think you can fully condem him, his first remark was a bit insensitive but might be construed in testing the water, im sure he believes that he has a right to bring attention to his plight but I dont think anne would appreciate it or it should have been directed at her, however this was blown out of all proportions with people attempting to jump in and use it as an excuse for pushing forward thier arguments on the regions politics, and this goes to both sides.
    I think it should stop now.

darksat, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  11. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    you are talking to a man whose family came from arabia. :)

Making a racist supposition without a smily face or a respectful tone is more than testing the water, in my opinion, but....since you said:

I'll just leave it at that. I don't want to be responsible for making this thread ugly again.

david_sakh, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  12. rth

rth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This quote from Darksat perrty much expresses my view as well. The only way to be part of the solution to many of the world's problems is to relate to each other as individuals rather than as members of groups. This is often easier said than done, but overall, forums such as DP facilitate such efforts.

Peace to all in 2005.

Roger

rth, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  13. 0BroadProspect

0BroadProspect Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I am also from Israel and I really think these are not the type of discussions I would like to read here, let's get back to SEO.

make SEO not war :->

/BP

0BroadProspect, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  14. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    How good is that crawler alert in your sig 0broadprospect.
    I find a lot of them miss rarer types of spiders and some of the main bots as well.

darksat, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  15. CHERRY

CHERRY Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol Fight Fight Fight Fight!!!!!!!!!

CHERRY, Jan 10, 2005 IP
    Lever likes this.
  16. AnOnYmOuS

AnOnYmOuS Peon

Best Answers:
    HEEEEEEEY
    AM JUST 16 YEARZ OLD GAL
    I DUNNO HOW TO HOLD A GUN !!!!

AnOnYmOuS, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  17. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CHERRY....please! :mad:

I have to second 0BroadProspect and quote him:

...at least here! :)

uca, Jan 11, 2005 IP
  18. CHERRY

CHERRY Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry uca was just trying 2 break the tention..... :(

CHERRY, Jan 11, 2005 IP
  19. AnOnYmOuS

AnOnYmOuS Peon

Best Answers:

GURL
    you reely no how 2 find ur way oura trobelz
    Kongz :D

AnOnYmOuS, Jan 11, 2005 IP
  20. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    I had no idea all this had been transpiring as I don't normally get deep into the introductions other than to offer my welcome. This thread is certainly fascinating. Mudslinging at it's best (or worst depending on how you look at it).

mopacfan, Jan 11, 2005 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.