1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello from Israel

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anat, Jan 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackobo007

Jackobo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony, I agree with you about the fact that it is no ones land, like any other place in the world. but how many times, did Israel held their weapon after a suicide bombing and didn't do anything, until it was way too much ?
    You're talking about the settlements built on homes that been destroyed by the Israeli army ? ok I have a question for you, with people that "claim" that they have a lot of respect to their elderly, wouldn't you try to stop those suicide bombing buy trying to hit them where it hurt ? if I was a terrorist and I knew that if I'll do something like that my family that I respect so much and care about will have nothing, I would reconsider to do such a horrible thing.
    But they don't, cause again ! they are murderers with cold blood !
    What about the fact that they are hiding along the road and shoot at passing cars for fun, and kill a whole families ? babies ?
    You know what is the problem ? I'll tell you, they have good P.R (not like in google ;)) that's all, but try to live there, when 1 out of 10 people that you know became to someone that you knew...
    95% of the people in Israel have someone like that, someone that was murdered. the Israeli soldiers are just doing their job, protecting the people. and people like Mohamed are just too busy in hatred instead of taking an action and fixing their lives.

Jackobo007, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Fact is, men believe in guns, we say in God we trust but we trust money and guns.

So it is human nature at work, not God's way at work, that is why the death and destruction continues.

anthonycea, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  3. Jackobo007

Jackobo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll have to agree with you on that one.

Jackobo007, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  4. anton-io!

anton-io! Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome Anne from Isreal from Anton from Vancouver!

... webaholic might turn in to a DPholic ... glad I found this board!

:D

anton-io!, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  5. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are completely wrong regarding the antecedents of the bulk of Israel's population. At least
    half of Israel's Jews have roots in the Middle East (in Arab and Muslim countries). Contrary to
    what you wrote, your tolerant Arabs had historically discriminated against Jews and Christians under the
    Dhimmi Laws. The Jewish badge was introduced by Muslims by the Pact of Omar. It was Muslim
    discrimination against Jews that forced 1,000,000 Jews to leave places you claim were historically
    tolerant. You do not see one million Jews leaving the United States!

An Israeli who uses this forum should not be put on the defensive simply because of the country he
    or she comes from. If that isn't racism, what is? An Arab named Mohammed does not have to defend
    himself when he posts to this forum, so why then should an Israeli or a Jew?

If a Chinese member posted here, would anyone give them a hard time because of their occupation of Tibet? I think not!!!

Anthony, I resent your comments about "so called nation". Apparently, you think Israel is not legitimate but "Palestinians" are when there is no historical base for a Palestinian people.

I used to wonder why other members got so angry at you at times and why you have so many "bad reputations" and why other members often call you a trouble maker. Now I know why! :mad:

amberstar702, Jan 5, 2005 IP
    Cricket likes this.
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah and WWII never happened and Hitler never existed and Europe never persecuted the tribe of Judah, those who you are calling Israel, ask any Jew, Judah was not even a part of Israel in ancient times.

No one is putting anyone on the defensive, you and SiteTutor were the one’s that attacked Mohamand, he never attacked anyone.

Instead of reading posts, you are reading what you want to read into them.

If the truth offends you then you are welcome to live in a lie, that is fine by me.

Kingdoms rise and kingdoms fall, there were so-called Christian empires and also Muslim empires that rose and fell to the so-called Crusaders.

Rome held the entire world including the middle east in captivity, but they fell?

What does that have to do with modern USA policy in the mid-east?

7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Funny SiteTutor, that is exactly what you did to Mohamad :confused:

You have finally seen some light.

8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Your not American, move to the middle east please, folks are really tired of the propaganda SiteTutor.

This happens to be an international forum for your information, not just for Americans.

9. arundirect

arundirect Banned

Best Answers:
    Welcome to dp

Arun
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    High Paying AdSense Keywords - For a huge Discount of 40% this New year. Valid till 20th January 2005

arundirect, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Let others decide, I have already shown you many times that you were the first one to bring hate to this thread.

All he did was say hello and welcome a new member to Digital Point. A new member living in a country at war with his nation, you read hate into his message because he asked if she could understand why one from Lebanon would welcome one from a country at war with his nation.

I would say that is reaching out in peace, what you call it is silly.

vagrant likes this.
  11. melfan

melfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome anne to DP!

Regarding the issue, I also came from country at war and what Mohammed posted is not good. Im sorry anthony you dont have to interpret it, his statements says well. But lets forget it guys Mohammed already asked for apology. Instead waisting your time debating, devote your little minutes praying for tsunami victims.

Peace.

melfan, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What does his statement say Melfan?

Why don't you tell us?

No one ever said it was a crime to be Jewish, I said that you should be fair and not dwell in hate toward others.

If you think that it is just America and our 51st state that this world consists of you need to open your eyes.

We have the EU, China, Russia, Japan and Korea.

Don't forget India and all the Arab nations.

People have to find a way to work together or we will all die.

That is the point you seem to miss SiteTutor.

13. melfan

melfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Posting my interpretation will just add up to confusion. We have our all interpretations and you can't stop all of us doing that and neither we.
    Even a Bible has many interpretations depending whom or what religion reading it. All I want to say is stop this hate, the important is we shared our thoughts.

I never said I hate him.

melfan, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:

This is the quote that shook mankind to it's core, can someone explain to me how you get the intense hate that SiteTutor found in this statement?

Melfan, read it again and tell me where the hate is.

Please :confused:

15. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    Welcome Anne. Normally there is not so much argument going on when someone new says hello. You know, it is the holiday season, people get a little crazy. :)

chachi, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  16. melfan

melfan Peon

Best Answers:

By merely reading it. The statement really dont give good welcome.

melfan, Jan 5, 2005 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    How about this one, Hi I am a Digital Point member from Lebanon, welcome, are you surprised someone from Lebanon welcomed you to Digital Point?

Is that hateful also or was it because it came from some guy named Mohamad that made it hateful.

This is exactly why there will never be any peace.

My last post in this one, thanks for all the fun and great discussion guys and gals.

18. melfan

melfan Peon

Best Answers:
    You dont have to interpret it. I have my own interpretation as well as other here and for me it does not interpret close that way. I dont hate Mohamad I even dont know him. The name sounds as muslim name and here on our country we are 20% muslims and we love them. Peace

melfan, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  19. mohamad1983

mohamad1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ms. T. said that no one should be defending himself in the forum even if he is a muslim or a jew all what i wanted in the welcoming post is to inform that israeli guy, that my country is in war with his country, does war always means loath

common guys doctors kill sometimes patients to help them i guess it is mercy killing, does that mean that this doctor hates this patient too much so he killed him

mohamad1983, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  20. AnOnYmOuS

AnOnYmOuS Peon

Best Answers:
    is it hot over here
    or its just me?!

AnOnYmOuS, Jan 6, 2005 IP
    vagrant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.