1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello from Africa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mildredtabitha, Feb 24, 2018.

I am happy to have joined digital point forum. I like forum posting and I enjoy writing articles too. I also would like to know how you can know the value of a blog that does not earn you any income and is running on free hosting services. I have one like the way I have described.

I am 22 years old and I love making friends. I am currently waiting to graduate from campus.

Mildredtabitha, Feb 24, 2018 IP
  2. charmingvideos

charmingvideos Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forums. I think a blog with no income and hosted on a free account is worth nothing. A site must have value and that includes paying for hosting. Most people can tell when free hosting is being used and may not take the website/business that serious.

charmingvideos, Feb 25, 2018 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yep, no income = no value

Potentially if you can show traffic, low bounce, return visitors etc you may be able to claim some value but until those visitors are tested for their ability to buy/click ads etc then it's just guess work.

sarahk, Feb 25, 2018 IP