1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello fellow developers!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MarvelousWorks, Feb 17, 2017.

[​IMG]
    Hello, thank you for your time viewing this thread, first off, my name is Ahmad (You can call me that or whatever you'd like), I'm a fluent English speaker even though it's not my native language.

My goal in life is to learn everything, literally, I design and program as a hobby, I'm a good modern, flat or 3D designer, I can make programs using vb.net and websites using HTML, CSS and basic JAVA.

I have an excellent operating systems and programs knowledge, so if you face any problem feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you completely fix that problem.

I'm from Jordan, and I wish to meet great developers (What I call people with good technical knowledge) to trade experiences between us.

I choose this community because of its sections and the mainly comfortable atmosphere, however I would have preferred something more modern for the design of the website.

Thanks all, feel free to ask me anything.

MarvelousWorks, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  2. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow So ambitious! Nice to meet you here :)

robinymym, Feb 20, 2017 IP