1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello eveyone! ... BizMe here :-)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BizMe, Apr 19, 2016.

?

What's your monthly $ goal by December 31, 2016?

1. $ 0 - 100

2. $ 100 - 1,000

3. $ 1,000 - 10,000

4. $ 10,000 +

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Hi, my name is Dimitri and I'm brand new to this forum ...

I've been clicking around on the internet for years, doing what I love: researching the best info about everything, spying on entrepreneurs, self-development teachers and motivators, and ... internet marketers of course :rolleyes:. To date, I've spent a good chunk of cash :eek: on "shiny"push button systems, e-courses, e-books, software, plugins and info product offers. ;) ... below I reveal the money making formula I found all successful entrepreneurs do follow.

My wishlist: A Tesla model S (one day) a lovely piece of land and a tree hut overlooking forested hills as far as the eye can see.
    [​IMG]
    I live in New Zealand and I loooove information, useful tools of all kinds and clever solutions to the world's most pressing problems. To me the internet is like the inter-connected BRAIN of humanity :) it's totally amazing how you can find an answer to almost any question - right here on the web!

Passions: as I mentioned earlier, I'm on the net pretty much every day :p researching all sorts of topics, from internet marketing all the way to alternative health approaches, psychology, personal development, inspiration, law of attraction, habit hacking, tiny house building, technology, politics, eco-solutions, wordpress plugins and wordpress themes, blogging, copywriting and back to marketing strategies, list building, sales funnel automation and online education delivery methods ... I also indulge in beautiful art and music online ... well, you get the idea.

[​IMG]

Why I'm here: DP is a cool resource I've been recommended so finally, I signed up for an account. Hopefully my future posts will be useful to some people and I'm sure to also get some value myself. :cool: let's see what happens.

Goal for Dec 2016: to be earning $7,734/month through online biz. (I appreciate that for some people this might seem quite modest, yet for others like me, that would be a total dream come true)
    [​IMG]
    What I believe about making money on the internet is this: the most reliable way to earn income on-line is actually exactly the same as off-line:
    1. offer valuable products & services
    2. to people who are looking for solutions
    3. and money will flood your bank account
    That's it! ... that's the simple 3-step Success Formula basically every successful entrepreneur follows. Including Elon Musk. (yup, I'm a fan)

Thanks for reading all the way :) I hope you enjoy this:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    BizMe, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi Dimitri,

Awesome intro and we need more fellow kiwis on here. If you ever build that treehouse I'm coming up for a visit!

sarahk, Apr 20, 2016 IP