1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MRCaseStudy, Feb 8, 2021.

I've been doing internet marketing for over 20 years, and just decided on a whim to check out this forum. I started out by doing and selling articles and progressed to selling websites on Flippa. Over time I progressed to creating courses and working with offline businesses.

I hope to help others on this forum as well as learn from others.

MRCaseStudy, Feb 8, 2021 IP
  2. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, I have also 20+ Years of experience in digital marketing services, As per my suggestion selling a website and business on flippa is an excellent idea but you need to show your income to the client so that they will give you a great offer

usaukclassifieds, Feb 9, 2021 IP
  3. MRCaseStudy

MRCaseStudy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many websites on Flippa have no income and some still sell for a decent price. However, you are correct in thinking the proof of rankings and more specifically income proof help to ratchet up the price of your website. It is a very difficult question to answer but every website has value to some buyer out there. Flippa does not always bring in the highest bid. In many cases, you can do better with private buyers. I hope that helps.

MRCaseStudy, Feb 10, 2021 IP