1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Christian Eklund, Mar 9, 2020.

?

Was it to much to read? ;)

1. Nope, welcome! :D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
    Hi, my name is Christian Eklund and i currently live in sweden.
    I have done some web developing in the past but i quit because i actually got a job in my current city, now i am trying to learn and get back into the web development world for fun mostly and perhaps earn a little money on the side. So if you need/want some help with content writing or perhaps something related to web development you can always ask me.

I am currently unemployed but i have worked as a store clerk around ten years, also as customer service about half a year and a short period in another store. Looking for a new job at the moment and thought this would be the perfect time to learn and update my knowledge within web development.

Currently i am starting a new fresh blog with wordpress on my own webserver that i have installed myself, using a simple theme only right now so i can start somewhere but it will most likely change a bit over time. I currently plan on creating a swedish site wich will offer services for sweden residentials in the form of creating web pages and installing servers along with some technical support.

I am familiar with installing web servers with webmin and a bit of linux in general, not an expert or so but i manage and i learn new things all the time. I like playing around with linux and testing/trying out distros so i learn more about linux, also quite familiar with freenas and systems similar to that. Also fixing stuff is one of my favourite things to do!

I am also a gamer on my spare time playing games like Planetside 2, Counter-strike, Diablo 3 and more. I do stream gaming as well, however i am no pro gamer or such :)

Christian Eklund, Mar 9, 2020 IP
  2. Woltran

Woltran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello and welcome

Woltran, Mar 10, 2020 IP
  3. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hej och välkommen! :)

izlik, Mar 28, 2020 IP
  4. Christian Eklund

Christian Eklund Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also from sweden? :)

Christian Eklund, Apr 4, 2020 IP
  5. IanT

IanT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello and welcome to the forum! I have found it quite helpful over the years! I think that this downturn with COVID is helping a lot of us (myself included) focus more on what we like to do, and what work actually makes us happy. That is how I rediscovered this forum a few times over the years.

IanT, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  6. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are most Welcome @Christian Eklund at digital point forums, a big networks of webmasters to get answer for any types of websites or promotion related questions.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  7. Christian Eklund

Christian Eklund Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cant agree more to that, have done alot more that i actually "want to do" at the current moment than i have in years basicly. Alot of horrible stuff happening in the same time but nothing is ever really only bad, would like to think more people would agree with you :)

Christian Eklund, Apr 13, 2020 IP