1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello everyone! I am a software developer / freelance musician and composer based in the USA.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dolvido_Codes, Apr 2, 2017.

Hello everyone,

My name is Dolvido and I am here on this forum to share my knowledge and experience in my two passions-Software development and music!

I have experience working as a software developer for two years with experience in Java, C, C#, with my primary language being C++ where I have had experience working with high load, timeline critical applications.

My other passion is music, where I have over a decade of experience performing and teaching locally. I can teach beginner guitar, piano, cello, and drum set lessons over Skype.

I am also a composer, available to commission pieces of music for you. If you are looking for someone to write original music for any purpose (video game soundtracks, original film scores, etc...) I have experience writing in many styles and would love to give your project that extra individuality that comes from a unique soundtrack.

Thank you for reading my introduction! Feel free to shoot me a question if you've got one.

Dolvido

Dolvido_Codes, Apr 2, 2017 IP