1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello everyone, how can we help each other?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by agentDLL, Apr 26, 2017.

Greetings all,
    I'm looking to earn some side money and boost my resume or so.
    I specialize in writing, educated advice, software development (but I don't really want to do much of that for the time due to the effort required), and web design (also holding off on that for the time).

Hope I can find some work here that will be beneficial to all involved.

P.S. I'm from the Commonwealth of Dominica, a small island in the Caribbean, mainly known for its 365 rivers, waterfalls, greenery, and rainforest trails.

agentDLL, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have an idea as to what you are looking to do?

As far as the software development issue, you can avoid the effort required by going to an outsourcing service like fiverr and get the software created, and then market the package. Cost effective. Saves you a bunch of work. And you reap the benefits.

JoeSpirit, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  3. agentDLL

agentDLL Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a nice idea, but I feel it's taking advantage of someone's work even though I am the one doing the marketing effort. I am hoping to do writing mostly so I'll be contacting clients for low-intensity and low-cost work (since I am just starting off).
    Thanks

agentDLL, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers: