1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello everyone... First time here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Deos, Apr 10, 2022.

Hi guys and gals,
    My name is Nenad from a small town in Serbia.
    I have been working online since 2004 as a web designer and online marketer.
    I did many projects locally and internationally in my career, so I got some experience in the industry.
    As we all know, things do change fast online, and because of that, I try my best to stay informed and learn new stuff all the time.
    I was not much of a forum person in the past (one of the reasons I miss this one), but recently (since the pandemic started), things changed.
    But still, I have no clue how I missed this forum since now.
    I'm here to learn new stuff and share my experience as well.
    I will try my best to share what I have learned and experienced in my working career with you if any of it isn't already shared by someone else.
    I bet there must be a few tips and tricks that I can pull out of my sleeves that you guys didn't hear already.
    If not, at least sure will be a lot of new stuff for me to read.
    That is a little about me, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Regards,
    Nenad (Deos)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    Deos, Apr 10, 2022 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Dobro dosli, I realize that English is not your first language, we share that in common. But the word is "career".

Enjoy your time here at DP.:)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 10, 2022 IP
  3. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you, and thank you for the fix :D
    yea I try my best + Grammarly but it ain't perfect lol

edit: fixed ... thanks again... (was little sweating when I was reading the rules related to posing and grammar) :)

Deos, Apr 10, 2022 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Prijatelju, editing our English when we make an honest mistake is how we learn. This will make you write perfect English in time, which will help you in business.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 10, 2022 IP
  5. Deos

Deos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sadly, people have already tried what you had in mind, and oh boy my head did make them pissed at the end lol but I have some of the mistakes I kept from high school. They are like hard nails, so hard for me to pull out on top of it. I'm not a linguist type of person. I'm a mathematician. I read somewhere a long time ago about our brains that like one side is for math and another for languages, and those that have it easy with math, have issues with learning languages. Have the math side of the brain more developed. I love math and never had problems with it, while on the other hand, I wouldn't say I liked languages much at a younger age. So nowadays is super hard for me to get those bad language habits out and learn new languages. I wish I had known the value of languages when I was a kid, but oh well.

Deos, Apr 10, 2022 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.