1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello Everyone, excited to be here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Taegan, Apr 7, 2014.

Hi to all you Digital Point members.

My username is Taegan and I'm from South Africa. In between running a small home-based direct selling business and raising my children, I'm building my online business as well. I was looking for reputable forums on the subject and Digital Point came highly recommended. After having looked through a couple of the threads, I am happy to say that I truly believe that there's tons I can learn from the wonderful people on this forum with regards to specific aspects of this business, so I'm really pleased that I made the decision to join this forum. (Boy....there are some strange forums out there.......!)
    Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    Taegan, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  2. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Taegan from SA, this is Helen from HK. (waving Hi ...)

iisp.hk, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  3. Taegan

Taegan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Helen from HK - nice to be here.

Taegan, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  4. hego

hego Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ,
    welcome to digital point forums. here are lots and lots of rules & regulation you have to follow. you mentioned you are a freelance online business person. Please explain this things to us in details that how we can help you and get some help from you.You can share some tips to us who want to be a online business person in their future. Maybe it would be much more helpful to everybody.
    I am a full time freelance writer . I specialize in web content, copywriting, ghostwriting and blogging. And I have to admit, I've been feeling pretty proud of my accomplishments as of late. But apparently I wasn't happy with feeling comfortable. I take great care in offering only useful, unique and concise web content to my clients. Unfortunately, I make up for that from time to time in my more personal writing moments.
    thanking you,:) please leave your valuable comments:)

hego, Apr 15, 2014 IP