1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello DP!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Martin S., Jun 19, 2020.

Greetings all, Martin here.

I did this whole introduction thing backwards -- my first post is in the Copywriting forum. :)

As you may have surmised, I'm a fledgling professional writer. I was directed here by a YouTube video, and have found DP to be an invaluable source of information direct from those in the field. Now, I am finally ready to tap into this resource and seriously pursue success. I hope to establish many fruitful relationships here, mainly of the business variety (but I'm always on the lookout for new friends!).

My experience so far has been writing articles for iWriter, and I've had no issues successfully completing articles there. However, my dream is to be like many of you and to write for decent pay on subjects I am passionate about. I have already found lots of tips here on how to make the transition, but if anyone wants to take me under their wing and offer some personal guidance I'm all for it!

Anyway, hello, looking forward to meeting you, hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Martin S., Jun 19, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Welcome.

If I were into writing and selling my articles I'd try to sell them somewhere else simply because I'd have enough respect for my work to sell it for pennies. You can't compete with someone who tries to sell their articles for $0.005 / word.

qwikad.com, Jun 20, 2020 IP