1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello DP!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MyDailyCashMachine, Apr 7, 2017.

Hello everyone!

I've been reading about DP for years on the internet, and normally browse topics as a guest. I don't know why I've never ever registered an account, but too late...I have now.

I'm sometimes sarcastic, but never take it to heart, I mean well....or do I? Hehe.

I own a Revshare and hopefully, if Forum rules allow (I'll do some research first) I'll be able to advertise it here.

Anyway, HAPPY FRIDAY!

MyDailyCashMachine, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Welcome! You can't just post links for your site anywhere you want on DP. Your goal should be getting 3 likes from 3 different members to get established. After that you'll be able to add your site to your signature AND you can promote it in the Affiliate Programs thread: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/affiliate-programs.22/ (if I am not mistaken your site has something to do with advertisers / affiliates).

qwikad.com, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  3. MyDailyCashMachine

MyDailyCashMachine Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Qwikad, thanks for the advice. Yeah, wasn't planning on spamming links here, was looking through the different forum boards available.

Thanks for the advice.

MyDailyCashMachine, Apr 7, 2017 IP