1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hello DP, I'm currently looking for a skilled web developer.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Ruski17, Sep 21, 2014.

Hello DP,

I am currently looking for a skilled developer for front end and back end web development. (design skills are a bonus but not required). I currently have 5 projects with more to come. The work ranges from setting up a custom Facebook page to creating Wordpress/squarespace sites from a custom template/theme. If these 5 projects go well you will be given more jobs from us.

Please reply with samples of portfolio pieces or you may link to websites you have completed or are currently working on. Also please list any skill sets you have mastered. (HTML, CSS, JAVA, JS, NODE JS...etc)

Thank you for taking time to read this post, please reply either by private message or to this post.

Replies will be answered in a quick and precise manner so this opportunity will not last long.

Ruski17, Sep 21, 2014 IP
  2. vikash100dhn

vikash100dhn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I have done many project in Java working as a multinational company which include font end as well as back end coding for website and web applications. I have good experience of Java with frameworks like spring, JSF and HTML, CSS, JS.

vikash100dhn, Oct 11, 2014 IP