1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GeekyC, Feb 10, 2021.

Hi all, so obviously i am new to the forums and i am just getting back to the world of blogging used to dabble in it about 10 years ago so i am way out of date.

So i like to make alot of handmade items just for fun but i am now thinking of setting up an etsy or ebay store to make a few £££ from them mostly just painting and the odd model or keychain type deals.

I have just set up my Blog (no posts as of yet) on the Blogger platform and yes i know there are better options out there but its one i find the simplest while i try and get my mangled head around the new stuff that i have not looked in to for years.

so in short i will be asking alot of questions in the other sections of the forums so i hope to see you all round and hope you are keeping safe.

GeekyC, Feb 10, 2021 IP
  2. MRCaseStudy

MRCaseStudy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Welcome, I just joined a few days ago myself.

MRCaseStudy, Feb 10, 2021 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Feb 10, 2021 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome aboard Geeky, I hope you enjoy your time here and will stay with us for a long time.:)

Spoiltdiva, Feb 10, 2021 IP