1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello All :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cansu, Mar 31, 2014.

Hello everybody here,

I'm Cansu from Turkey. I'm new here. I'm working as a content associate at a large company.

I hope I will good time here to share some experience and knowledge.

Cansu, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  2. -bank-

-bank- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well hello! I spent a fair bit of time when starting out here, ask the right questions, you will get good answers and comprehensive knowledge. The BST section here is great, and you'll find alot of useful people!

-bank-, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  3. hego

hego Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ,
    welcome to digital point forums. here are lots and lots of rules & regulation you have to follow. you mentioned you are a content associate . Please explain this things to us in details that how we can help you and get some help from you.You can share some tips to us who want to be a content associate in their future. Maybe it would be much more helpful to everybody.
    I am a full time freelance writer . I specialize in web content, copywriting, ghostwriting and blogging. And I have to admit, I've been feeling pretty proud of my accomplishments as of late. But apparently I wasn't happy with feeling comfortable. I take great care in offering only useful, unique and concise web content to my clients. Unfortunately, I make up for that from time to time in my more personal writing moments.
    thanking you,:) please leave your valuable comments:)

hego, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  4. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your kind of breaking the rules yourself with the "spammy" comments lol.

sweetpea69, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  5. Jedineka

Jedineka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello and welcome !

Jedineka, Apr 15, 2014 IP