1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Security' started by Parihar40, Oct 31, 2012.

hello all

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
    Parihar40, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  2. Parihar40

Parihar40 Peon

Best Answers:

Parihar40, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  3. Irop Paze

Irop Paze Active Member

Best Answers:
    BTW, nice bump. FYI, the site you posted has a warning from WOT (Web of Trust) for phishing (or other scams).

Irop Paze, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  4. Parihar40

Parihar40 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Iron paze,
    please check the ratings of WOT for our website.

WOT Ratings.png

Parihar40, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  5. Irop Paze

Irop Paze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Parihar40,

I did check and a warning from WOT displayed because of the ratings in the middle i.e. 42-48. The phishing reference is from user comments.

From WOT:
    "i was asked to install this program when i installed cpuz program. it stated that my computer had security issues. every time i scanned it always finds problem and wanted me to pay to solve the problem . this is what you call crapware not software as i already have genuine software installed. i uninstalled it straight away and according to many web searches this is a scam .what you call scareware . it is not even registered in security settings as a antivirus/ anti-spyware so that tells you a lot . what ever you do don't install and defiantly never pay for this crap. what it does is scan your computer for vulnerability and installs spyware / adware"

If you'd like I can setup a VM, test your software and provide an honest review.

Irop Paze, Feb 4, 2013 IP