1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello all. Anyone to meet?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vegaforums, Apr 12, 2013.

Hello I am new here, let me introduce myself.

I am an admin at vegaforums.net (launched it a day ago). I registered in this forum as I heard it is great and got friendly users that might help. Mainly here to learn some tips about running forums, meet people who could help me with VF and promoting it.

Add me on skype moe-atallah if you are interested in talking to me :) or talk here.

vegaforums, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  2. Arema Connect

Arema Connect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi vegaforims,

Are you using social media to promote it?

And how are you planning to deal with the supervision /overview of the content posted on your forum? Do you leave users to report "bad" post for example?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
    Arema Connect, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  3. vegaforums

vegaforums Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, when you view the threads you can check the like button for facebook in which the user can also add a comment to share with his friends on his FB account. That is the only social media we are using right now.

Yes we are supervising the content but going a bit easy on our users now and in the coming while to get the forum active. We have several moderators to do that and users can report bad posts.

If you are interested in becoming a moderator add me on skype moe-atallah.

4. Arema Connect

Arema Connect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you should integrate twitter on the platform too. Usually people has more followers on twitter than in facebook. It will help you to arrive to more people faster. I think there is a forum about social media on Digitalpoint.

I will not be interested myself at this stage. I work in a contact centre as marketing coordinator and I am trying to get a better understanding of how it is possible to support e-business (inclusive forum sites) from a customer experience. For example, one of our clients has a website where people can sell stuff (a kind of e-bay), so our agents review all the ads that people want to put on the site before they are published (just in case there is anything illegal or against the rules of the site).

You can see a case study here from our sister company: http://www.callmanagement.ie/testimonials/case-studies/case-study-e-commerce-site/

Arema Connect, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  5. vegaforums

vegaforums Peon

Best Answers:
    That has been helpful, thank you. I will surely integrate twitter today :) Thanks again.