1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hell Real ? Big Warning of a lifetime

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by dess71, Jun 12, 2012.

I am writing this to warn my fellow marketers and others that may come across this post. I am a born again believer and I do have hop through Christ to heir his Kingdom. But I know many people ignore the message of the Gospel and risk their life to go to Hell. Some people do not believe that there is no such thing as Hell or Heaven but one solid proof that we have is the word of God. We believe because the Word of God - the Bible says so.

Second is the testimony of people that visited Heaven and hell and came back to earth to tell the story. Whoever went there and came back is in short of words to tell the warning. Because it is so terrifying and painful experience. I believe those testimonies as the bible tells similar stories and explanations of Hell.

So guys PLEASE let's stop playing around our life for our life ends without warning. Check one of youtube videos i found below:

You can also find other videos there. The main thing is Hell is real and believe me you don't wanna go there. So do these two things to go to Heaven rather than to hell:

1. Accept Christ as your saviour: Believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you and rose from the dead on the third day.

2. Follow Christ by reading the Bible and devoting your life to God's ways.

Go to your nearest bible believing church and let your spiritual life grow there. Once you straightened up your life as such
    you ca be sure you will go to heaven and not hell. God Bless

John 3: 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    dess71, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  2. higherluv

higherluv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Absolutely true! Romans 10:9, too.

higherluv, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Guys respect the Golden Rule . What your doing is called propaganda and it's something that you should never do .

ApocalypseXL, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  4. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No this is NOT propaganda. Everyone should get the chance to escape this terrible place called HELL! Whoever is in there is regretting that he ignored the message of the Gospel or he wishes someone would have warned him of this tormenting place when he was on the earth. So I am telling you guys to be warned of such place so that you may save yourself by Knowing the only savior JESUS CHRIST.

dess71, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Everyone HAS the chance , we are gifted with intelligence and free will . The information is out there , people just have to use it . Now stop it with the propaganda . You should never mess with free will .

ApocalypseXL, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  6. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just noticed your logo and username now. Apocalypse? wikipedia = is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind. Which means you believe in some ideology or religion. Better abide the truth.

dess71, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  7. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Couple of points/questions here.
    1) Hell does not exist in The Old Testament.
    2) People inside a roaring fire do not feel pain (at the time), the pain comes after. If you were to stay in a fire and not get burned (which to be in the fire forever this must be the case) so how can it hurt? If the fire burnt you then in no time you would turn to coal & cinders.
    3) What if you're wrong?
    4) Is it fair to scare people into believing YOUR version of the "truth"?

Bushranger, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  8. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is not good enough.

For non-believers, it's like picking up a book of Harry Potter and quoting it as fact.

Also, take for example there is a god, how do you know your god is true? Just because you say so. Again, not good enough, as there are hundreds of other religions out there that will say the same about their religion as you would say about yours. Your opinion is no more valid than theirs, as you have nothing to back up your claims to support you. Again, your Bible is not good enough. Sorry.

echo_unlimited, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  9. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    @dess71 . I have freewill therefore I shell do what I think it is fit .

@Bushranger Cognitive bias is a major trademark of liberal "intelligence" care to demonstrate your brilliant statements ? I can arrange for a roaring fire , care to test your "no pain" claim ? Biology (assuming you believe in it) dictates that the receptor will continue to transmit since in this scenario the receptor is undamaged .

ApocalypseXL, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  10. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No one wants to hear stories of horror and live his life in terror. But what if it is the truth? And what if you can know how to avoid it? Then you know you can be safe from it. Make your own research and find out the truth. With regard to myself, I know Jesus spoke many things about hell. He called it "where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched." in Mark 9:48

If you ask me how do you know it is the truth? It is because Jesus did what no one did in the whole world like raising the dead and healing the crippled and all sorts of miracles. He himself said that the works that He does witness that He came form the Father.

John 5:36 "I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the very work that the Father has given me to finish, and which I am doing, testifies that the Father has sent me.

Not only that but I know it in my heart because I know HIM personally.

Guys my intention is not terror but to help everybody see the danger and take necessary measures to avoid it. Even the Bible's message is not about Hell but about the love of God through Jesus. But if you do not accept the love of God then you will be void of the benefits of God.

Take care guys.

dess71, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  11. ross007

ross007 Member

Best Answers:
    I personally believe that you should have faith whatever your religion. In are living in bad times and having that faith will help you and secure your ticket to heaven. How can you go to heaven? Well, be good to people, believe in non violence, help charities, love your family, friends and neighbours whether in your area or countries. By doing good i strongly feel you will be rewarded

ross007, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  12. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you had a little knowledge of this then you would know that when you cut yourself, as you're slicing, there is no pain.

If you get shot, when the bullet goes in, no pain.

People who get stabbed say, no pain.

In fact it is after the "event to cause pain" is over that the pain comes. If they die in the meantime then in reality the victim has most likely suffered no real pain. Only the survivors feel pain.

Bushranger, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  13. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ross007 mentioned good points but You first have to get in the gates who is Jesus.

Jesus said, "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture." John 10:9.

Since your deeds no matter what! can't save you or let me say it this way since human beings can not be 100% sinless, we all need the savior Jesus Christ who died in our place. Salvation is as simple as believing that Jesus died for you and committing your life to Him the rest of your life.

We should be thinking this way, I believe. The whole universe is God's and we should listen to what he is saying in His word - the Bible.

dess71, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  14. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The Bible is a book created by the imagination of Man.
    These people must be HIGH ON DRUGS to say those things. "People visited HEAVEN and HELL."
    Are you telling us that Jesus is a Zombie he died and rose from the dead ?

Better start feeding starving children first.

popotalk, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  15. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    You are the biggest special person on the face of the planet . You ever heard of nerve response time ? Or are you just trolling again ?

ApocalypseXL, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  16. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    So this why the biblical god killed Jesus.

Mikaël2, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  17. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think I made my point. I believe it is worth posting here because someone someway finds some answers to his questions. Wish you all guys the best here on Earth and the after life - heaven.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
    dess71, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  18. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    And you, may find some answers here.

Mikaël2, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  19. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was reluctant to respond to your comment Mikaël because The topic might divert to something else. To answer briefly, there are many controversies but we all agree in one thing. The account of Jesus is true because history also proves it apart from the Bible. Concerning his teachings I think we need to hear from his disciples because they are eye witnesses. And the disciples all declared that Jesus is the son of God who saves souls and performs miracles. And the theme of their message is that Christ died for us which all human beings need to accept.

how shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation? Heb 2:3

dess71, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  20. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    You as Christians, or your particular sect agree on this.

Mikaël2, Jun 19, 2012 IP