1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hel to add Google plus & meta key

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by mostafa.kamal.dhaka, Aug 22, 2011.

any one please help me to ad google plus in my vbulletin?

and i enabled login with Facebook connect, but here showing erors like this

"An error occurred. Please try again later." you may check going webdevelopersforum dot org

please suggest me how to solve this and how to add google plus button in vbulletin version 4.14.

i installed VBSEO but where should i put meta key, descriptions i do not find, or should i keep them in header include?

thanks

mostafa.kamal.dhaka, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  2. poly1

poly1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mostafa,

I'm not 100% sure what if you're asking for vbseo or +1 support? If it's vbseo you'll have better luck getting support on their site.

In regards to the Google +1 button, our forum runs 4.1.5PL1 with vbseo and we recently added Facebook, Google and Twitter buttons. We use BOP's More Share Options mod. IMO this is currently the best (or at least the simplest) solution:

• Support for most/all major social bookmarking services (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
    • Choice of button size/style (small, medium, dark, horizontal/vertical count, etc.)
    • Doesn't require manual template edits
    • Multiple button placement options on forumhome, showthread, postbit, user albums, etc.
    • Option to disable the buttons on a per-forum basis (useful for private forums)
    • Option to disable vBulletin's awful Facebook Connect feature (FB Connect is required for the Facebook Like button)

It's important to note however that you very well may notice an increase in page load times after adding any social bookmark button, especially Google's. This is an issue with Google's server(s) where the button code is hosted. If you're going to use it, I personally wouldn't recommend using it more than once per page.

poly1, Aug 22, 2011 IP