1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Health Niche Affiliate

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by MilesB, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Somen

Somen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agha, these are CPA offers and you won't find them in places like Amazon or similar other e-commerce sites. You will need to do a look-up with various CPA networks. There are tons of CPA networks which offer such offers. It is difficult to tell you which particular network this product(s) is/are associated with. A few of the popular networks include - CJ (Commission Junction), Offervault, PeerFly. Just do a look up in Google and you will find them. Generally, a place like Offervault offers a platform for all major CPA networks. So, if you become an Offervault affiliate, you will come across a ton of such offers. What you will have to do next is, select each of these offers and apply to every individual network to work with their product. These are standard applications and if you are good at it, you will have your offer accepted. Good Luck! :)

Somen, Dec 20, 2014 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  2. marcyscreed

marcyscreed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for reviving this old thread. I was able to use MarketHealth's program before and made only a few sales at the beginning. HealthTrader contacted me promoting their affiliate program. Has anyone used that site? If yes, have you earned any?

marcyscreed, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  3. affiliate-manager

affiliate-manager Member

Best Answers:
    affiliate-manager, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  4. indiglo

indiglo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I'm using health trader since 2-3 years. Initially their services were okay, but recently they improved a lot and I've migrated few of my campaigns from more niche to health trader. They offer hundreds of products from individual sites. So chances of conversion are good.

You could join this program and try your self. Yes they pay bi-weekly payments.

indiglo, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  5. CatalaseNow

CatalaseNow Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Markethealth and Moreniche health affiliate programs you will find a lot of offers about muscle protein, nutrients and weigh loss offers. The two affiliate program programs pay well and you can get up 50% commission on some products.

CatalaseNow, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  6. maccsta

maccsta Peon

Best Answers:
    More Niche are good, I have been promoting their productsfor years now

maccsta, Sep 1, 2016 IP
  7. BombasticTraffic

BombasticTraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    I would definitely go for CashInPills. I am there for a few months now and despite being an affiliate noob I am really satisfied :D

BombasticTraffic, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  8. mentos514

mentos514 Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    check us out! www.affiliatesgetpaid.com

mentos514, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  9. hamidap

hamidap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Nearly every popular health supplement or product has an affiliate program. I look at competitors sites to see what they're promoting and usually their top picks have pretty good affiliate programs.

hamidap, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  10. AndrewRxP

AndrewRxP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, if you are looking for a well-paying online program in health niche, go for a private one with special in-demand products in weight loss, ADHD and pain relief.
    Contact manager at

AndrewRxP, Nov 16, 2016 IP