1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Health Article Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by costea, Sep 4, 2013.

1. vita-admin

vita-admin Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Vlasic It would be really great if we can put up sticky post in the content section regarding this. That sounds really helpful. Its good to see some meaningful responses after long waste of time behind nonsense people. Thanks to all for peeking in. Besides, sticky post idea can really work as charm.

vita-admin, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  2. Vlasic

Vlasic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for taking the time to describe the details. I believe I said 'request upfront payment', not FULL upfront payment. I basically meant what you said (escrow, milestone, payment in parts. Except for I never used the password). It's common sense. I didn't realize my comment could be viewed as a call for client harassment.:)

Vlasic, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  3. mfashraf

mfashraf Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Spoiltdiva Your article might have been posted by one of his writing teams instead of him. I have $300 due from him but since I've been working with him for close to 3 years I've given him the benefit of the doubt for some time already. Knowing that more people have been burnt by him recently, I'm inclining to think that I'm never going to see my money.

So please save your benefit of the doubt to yourself because the list of people getting burnt by him is just getting longer by the day and it is absolutely pathetic. A big F U if you want to compare my work to what I am writing at the moment.

mfashraf, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have no idea what on earth you are alluding to in your post in regards to "my" article......Not sure where you got that from, do you have reading comprehension issues?
    I really do not need to waste time on unsophisticated ingrates who revert to gutter language as you do. "A big FU" you say? One can usually determine one's character by the language and expressions they use.

P.S. You can't even get your avatar right, don't know how to straighten it out?

Spoiltdiva, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  5. vita-admin

vita-admin Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He is mentioning about article samples which you have seen and believe that they are written by Costea :p thanx for that info @mfashraf

vita-admin, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  6. Vlasic

Vlasic Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The only constructive comment on the thread was #37 by TextServices.
    A healthy dose of professionalism and solidarity will benefit this community more than a skirmish of wits between wounded egos.

Vlasic, Sep 16, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  7. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I initiated this conversation.. and really never thought of such conclusions.. Costea did what he (or bloody she ) wished to do and flew away with bucks of so many guys..
    What so ever he did and whatever he is up to matters hardly to any of us,, all that matters is to stay safe from such bastards (pardon my tongue)..
    What I learnt here is to listen to your gut. Part of successful self-employment is learning how to trust your own instincts. If something doesn't feel right about a project, just say no. There are plenty of other opportunities available :) ...

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    ssaxena07, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  8. Rakesh Bhardwaj

Rakesh Bhardwaj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi I am interested in your work . The rates are fine for me. please send me the detail asap or add me on gamil

Rakesh Bhardwaj, Sep 17, 2013 IP