1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Headvpn.com - DO NOT USE!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Domain.gs, Jan 22, 2019.

Hi, just a heads-up to the people at DigitalPoint. A few weeks back, I signed-up to the 3 month service at https://headvpn.com. Didn't really like the set-up so requested a refund a short time after signing-up (they state refunds granted etc if not happy with the service). The guy I spoke to on live support stated refund would be with me in 3 - 5 days. That was a few weeks ago now and still nothing received. It was a small amount so no biggie but contacting them very rarely gets a response so perhaps this demonstrates the type of provider that they are. The owner has been trying to sell the business at various forums so make of that what you wish.

As I said, just wanted to make people here aware that they cannot be trusted.

Domain.gs, Jan 22, 2019 IP
  2. Tellat321

Tellat321 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Noted a list that I have: these companies are a piece of shit. Thanks for sharing.

Tellat321, Jan 23, 2019 IP
    Domain.gs likes this.
  3. Domain.gs

Domain.gs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This scam service is still operating.

Domain.gs, Feb 6, 2019 IP