1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Headless CMS - have you tried one?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sarahk, Aug 12, 2021.

I have a project that's still in the planning stages so I'm taking some time to determine which CMS to use.

WordPress isn't a great fit unless I add a stack of plugins, some of which are premium.

I'm tempted just to write my own but there are security advantages (and disadvantages) of using a system with an active development team.

Headless is interesting but in this project I'll be rewriting the content editing pages which really leaves very little being done in the actual CMS.

I'm concerned too, that if I'm "hit by a bus" using some fancy setup might make it harder to replace me than if I go with WP or something similar.

Has anyone looked into Headless? Have you ended up using it? or gone back to something more traditional?

sarahk, Aug 12, 2021 IP
  2. cloudpro

cloudpro Member

Best Answers:
    If you want total control of your content leave wordpress behind. In this day and age craft cms and processwire are the "New Wordpress"

cloudpro, Jan 25, 2022 IP