Header Design Inconsistency Between Home and Blog Pages

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by bijutoha, Feb 8, 2024.

I'm experiencing inconsistency with my header design on a WordPress site built with Elementor Pro and Kadence Theme. I designed the same header using Elementor Pro Blocks for both the Home page (built with Elementor Pro) and the Blog page (built with Kadence Theme), but unfortunately, the design appears different on the Blog page.

[​IMG]

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

bijutoha, Feb 8, 2024 IP
  2. mnthan

mnthan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think, The problem here is that we sometimes need to change the link and republish the page. You might want to look into this!

mnthan, Feb 11, 2024 IP
  3. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting me know about this! To understand better, could you tell me more about the specific instances where link changes and page republishing are needed? Is there a pattern or specific case you're thinking of?

bijutoha, Feb 12, 2024 IP
  4. mnthan

mnthan Peon

Best Answers:
    If the content of a page is updated significantly, it might be necessary to change the URL to reflect the new content. For example, if a blog post is updated with new information, the URL might change from /old-topic to /new-topic.

mnthan, Feb 14, 2024 IP
  5. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    This discrepancy could be due to the different theme options and settings on the blog page compared to the home page. It's important to check and adjust the header settings on both pages to ensure consistency in design.

GreenHost.Cloud, Jul 7, 2024 IP