1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

He Makes your Sales; Builds Your List and Drives Traffic! What do you think about this business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by awesome1, Feb 21, 2015.

Today I’m here with a new concept as you can see in the headline. Someone of you might be already inside this system :)
    We know that online marketing costs us much effort and a handful amount of money upfront on advertising, lead generations, sales page, squeeze page etc. creation. Even after doing so many things and spending lots of our hard earned cash, we cannot guarantee that we would be able to generate that much paying leads and sales.

I was speechless when I saw a guy is claiming Guaranteed Sales and leads into a system and also he’ll develop the whole system for me! It charges a small amount monthly for everything. That is only $25 for complete system and adverting from his part, generating leads and sales for me.

I didn’t believe it and scrapped it thinking that it was another scam. But my eyes opened up after few days when I saw in the top IM forum that many people posted their reviews and proofs of sales he generated for them.

The main idea for me is to use the auto-responder so that I can create a list of 10,000 subscribers with a monthly fee of $18 and $7 for that guy to create affiliate page and do marketing.
    He creates pages around the Trafficwave.com; the autoresponder I'm signed under him and he promote the affiliated page for me. Of course he is getting benefited doing this.
    His promise is to generate at least one sale a month for me.

I think it is better to pay him a $7 each month while he generates at least one sale that pays for the full auto-responder service (giving me a way to generate leads of 10k and market my products to them). Other auto-responders charges much higher price for the same.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    awesome1, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is spam just to get a sale for you to collect a commission.

First off... you get what you pay for. $25 isn't going to get you a web site, advertising, leads etc. That's BS. What you will get is a cookie cutter site that matches hundreds or thousands of other mirror sites, a link on a useless directory, and leads if you pump money in to your own advertising.

Everything about that site screams scam. Perhaps not scam in the true sense but absolutely misleading.

NetStar, Feb 21, 2015 IP
    cronik likes this.
  3. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @NetStar,
    This post is not intended to scam or mislead anyone here. I've removed the URL because I have no intention to make people sign up under me to get me benefited from it. Whatever I post is what happening in real place.
    $25 is a monthly recurring fee I'm paying for autoresponder, affiliate site setup and that guy to advertise my affiliate links. Thank you for your valuable comments.

4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You posted an affiliate link.

The web site is all about getting people to sign up under you to make money. So your intention was to get people to sign up. You have not posted a review or personal experience with the "product". You merely posted an ad which YOU would benefit from if someone was to sign up. That is spam.

This is a Web Master forum. If you need help on a topic post a question. If you want to write a review on a product you found helpful post a topic. What you did was create a meaningless topic hoping you could make money off from the service YOU signed up for. Spam.

NetStar, Feb 21, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there is no affiliated links now. If this considered as spam, I'll ask Mods to remove it.

As you can see I've re-written the post keeping the main benefit and original resource in, this would definitely make some senses to readers.
    Thanks NetStar for your input

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now it makes no sense..... You start off saying "I'm here with a new concept" then you NEVER go in to the concept. And now you don't even have your spam link at the end...... Again...your post makes no sense.

NetStar, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  7. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is the source near the bottom of the post, that is Trafficwave.com
    That is what used to build page around. Nothing about spam and I don't place any link.

8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You aren't the brightest. Trafficwave.com is not an actual web site. It's a parked domain name that leads you to a web page with ads and an option to buy the domain name.

NetStar, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  9. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's because you are looking at the wrong url its trafficwave.net and not .com

SKULL, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  10. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was looking at the url he posted which was trafficwave.com. He should get it right.

NetStar, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  11. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey NetStar and SKULL, The URL is Trafficwave.net
    My apologies :) actually we are so much attached to .com that most of the time we write .com instead of .net
    Thanks both of you.

12. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a bit of a joke - always ask yourself if the guy was able to generate guaranteed sales leads, why wouldn't he just keep them for himself. I mean charging someone $25/month for leads that are going to generate more than that is just giving away money.

Slincon, Feb 21, 2015 IP
    NetStar and jrbiz like this.
  13. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My question was the same too when I first see this.
    Actually he is getting benefited from it 10 ways. Trafficwave offers affiliate commissions upto 10 level deep; making it a good residual income for the upcoming months. He is driving traffics only to the people joins under him and pay him a monthly fee.
    He gets someone enrolled under him, then creates affiliated page and integrates some email templates. There are lot more, but all for his own benefits.
    For me it is not a problem as long as he delivers at least one paid lead per month that covers my auto-responder fee ;)

14. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Bingo, this is the main issue. Anyone who has a surefire scheme for traffic and sales is NOT going to share it with anyone else and certainly not for $25 per month. And that goes for ALL of the supposed IM and Sales "experts" who want to sell books, training, videos, etc. The people who are successfully selling on the Internet may offer some minor assistance to others for a fee or other potential rewards, but they generally will not give up their secrets to success because that will dilute their own efforts. They actually prefer to stay under the radar, in fact, so as to not ruin their working plan.

This fantasy, however, preys on those naïfs who believe that the Internet is a fount of easy money for them. They are actually the fount of money for the predators out there. One depressing aspect of DP is to watch, over time, the sheer number of newbies who get taken by one scheme or another.

jrbiz, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  15. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I will have to chime in here. This is not a scam he does offer guaranteed subscribers and sales and delivers. What happens is all of the squeeze page to sign up uses a rotator to switch between all affiliates links. He gives out his method straight when you sign up. If you are lazy you can stay in his system and see your downline build slowly month by month but build nonetheless. If you are motivated you can take his exact tactics and build out your own system with yourself building the same downline with a rotator and getting people to sign up. The $7 fee per month is used to drive traffic to the targeted page. I am not even going to mention where you can find this system as people will see it as a scam. This has benefited me because I needed an autoresponder to begin with. So if you use any service like Aweber, GetResponse, once your list starts to build your monthly fees increase exponentially. Traffic Wave has a one monthly fee that never changes regardless of your list size. So to see people getting sent into my downline for the extra $7 a month is worth it when I needed the autoresponder services to begin with. I will let you know when that downline is built large enough to start seeing some real income. But for now having my monthly autoresponder covered for me is pretty good :)

PS my signature has nothing to do with this system. So when I said I wouldn't mention this system here or where to get it I meant it. If you are interested you can alway PM me. I will show you how to sign up through my affiliate link or to the page itself. I will give you the option and its completely in your hands. I just wanted to vouch that this is a real system.

Dave Best, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  16. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Update for anyone who still falls on this thread. I have recently cancelled out of this system. The founder seems to have gone off the rails and just isn't putting the same energy into it after over a year. Those who got in at the beginning were able to get a decent downline and money coming in. I no longer recommend.

Dave Best, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  17. peter onine

peter onine Member

Best Answers:
    that's a traffic exchange site right?

peter onine, May 31, 2015 IP
  18. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    On April 3, 2015 you corrected everyone that was discrediting the service/product by clueless raving how great and profitable it is... 13 Days later on April 16, 2015 you return to update us to let us know the owner isn't as involved and it's no longer a profitable venture that it once was (13 days prior)....... This is a GREAT example of why online reviews absolutely SUCK. Every idiot adds in their $.02 before they even have the opportunity to make $.02. I think it's safe to say you allowed your ignorance get the best of you by defending a product you weren't even qualified to review.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    NetStar, Jun 1, 2015 IP
    jrbiz and malky66 like this.
  19. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I learned the hard way that it's better to build your OWN list. If you're paying some company to build your list for you, you can guarantee that you won't get any sales.

ceenote100, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  20. Harmless

Harmless Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as a "get rich button" This business, like any other, is a BUSINESS! It requires hard work, dedication, and INVESTMENT! Anyone claiming that you don't have to work, and you will be a millionaire over night is LYING!

Harmless, Jul 7, 2015 IP