1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by qwikad.com, Jan 16, 2016.

1. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Quoting Trump:
    =============

[​IMG] Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    How can Ted Cruz be an Evangelical Christian when he lies so much and is so dishonest?

=============

I've been wondering the same thing. The whole thing with Ben Carson and now he's lying about Trump. And what does it make Beck and the others for being staunch supporters of his?

qwikad.com, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Feb 12, 2016 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I saw this on Drudge this morning and knew that @qwikad.com would be happy to see this:

"Donald Trump has scored his highest numbers in a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2016 that found him with a 2-1 lead among Republican voters nationwide, with 39 percent."

Enjoy!

jrbiz, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    I am happy to see that. Otherwise all we are left with is the bitter, inept establishment candidates. All the booing of Trump's speech and cheering on all the other candidates only showed me one thing: the establishment candidates are nothing without their special interest groups. Trump doesn't need any of that. He's totally self-sufficient, and that's why he WILL work for the american people. You should vote for Trump if and when it comes to that.

qwikad.com, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Rest assured, I will vote for the Republican candidate, no matter whom it is. The Democrat clown car that they have running right now with Billary and the Communist is frightening

jrbiz, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  6. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    A resounding win for Donald J. Trump in S. Carolina!

qwikad.com, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    With Bush (and possibly others) dropping out, now it will be interesting to see what happens on Super Tuesday when the establishment RINO's start coalescing around someone (Rubio?) My main concern is which of the three top contenders (Trump, Cruz, & Rubio) will be best positioned to stop the Clinton corruption and graft machine which is about to go into high gear as her political cronies and their thugs start to see the finish line in the Democratic primaries. Sanders has always been a hoax, in my opinion, that the party bosses put up there to make it look like it was not coronation when, in fact, it has been all along. I wonder is Sanders would go Independent if he begins to fail in the primaries given the advantages that the DNC has bestowed on the Clinton crime family?

jrbiz, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  8. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    He's a grand manipulator. As if God has a preferential treatment or something. I hate it when people use God to accomplish their own twisted agenda:

12688370_10153971470798188_3332367924102933509_n.jpg

qwikad.com, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  9. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Trump wins Nevada!

Am I the only one here who actually likes Trump? If Trump runs the country like he runs his campaign we are heading for better times (provided he wins). Sure his hair is somewhat wild, but if you look past that you know he's the man for the job.

Since this thread refers to Glenn Beck, I just want you to know I've not listened to / watched his show for over four months already. To understand why it's important consider the fact that I listened to his radio show for 10+ years! It's a matter of principle for me now. Glenn has turned against the very people that made him great. Not cool.

Cb9Pm0rW4AE9c_l.jpg

qwikad.com, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Not 100% in with Trump, yet, but I am starting to think that he may be the only person who can stop the Clinton crime family. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Trump, I just want to be sure that he has the ability to beat Billary et al. Cruz and Rubio seem to be the only alternatives and I am starting to think that they will not be able to cut through the inevitable Clinton lies and thuggery once it is a head to head competition. Super Tuesday can cinch it for Trump with me, most likely.

jrbiz, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    jrbiz, Feb 25, 2016 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    So, @qwikad.com you are Ground Zero in the next big battleground state (FL.) Have you seen Trump or anyone else? What is the mood of the voting public? Any interesting stories or insight?

jrbiz, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  13. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Traffic problems anywhere you go. Senders was here too the other day. Plus the bikers week.

Didn't see Trump. I'll vote for him, but I am not fanatical about any of that (as far as going to his rallies).

Not sure what Rubio's hope is. Florida will go Trump. Especially in the light of Trump's overall campaign success.

In general people are making a huge mistake pushing Cruz. Hillary will crush him and he's not eligible to run anyway. Notice how quiet the media is about his citizenship. Just wait, if he happens to be nominated (which I highly doubt) the media will go berserk: "We don't need no Canadian born president!!"

qwikad.com, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  14. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't Spring vacation for colleges right around now, too?

My concern is that Trump will be the only one who can call out Billary for what they are and have done over the years and make it stick. I don't see Cruz being able to do that. And, I am getting sickened by the RINO establishment's efforts to destroy the only person who likely can beat the Clinton sleaze machine. I am starting to believe that they would rather lose the presidency again than lose control over what they want the RNC to be. It is clear that they are more like the DNC (only interested in money/power/control and not the best interests of the U.S.) than not.

jrbiz, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  15. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Here is some enlightenment for the participants on this thread from around the world, based upon the latest "scandal" regarding the Trump campaign. It demonstrates exactly how biased and corrupt the lamestream media is not only here but around the world.

I am sure that you have heard by now about the "violence" that is surrounding Trump's campaign stops, lately. His foes, including the liberal press are blaming him and his followers for the violence, of course. It is clearly Trump's fault in their fantasy storyline. And, of course, the low information voters here and a lot of folks around the world shake their heads and "tut-tut" about what is happening to politic al discourse, etc.

The violent protesters are, in fact, showing the true desire of American liberalism which is to stifle dissent because their policies cannot stand up to clear-eyed criticism. Trump and his fans just want to have a campaign rally. The neo-fascist left, however, only wants to shut down this free speech by disrupting his rallies with their paid thugs.

Of course, this is just the latest example of what has been perpetrated by these liberal fascists on college campuses and other venues around the country. Much like the dictators and demagogues around the world, they cannot allow any disagreement with their liberal orthodoxy because, of course, it cannot stand even a little bit of scrutiny. The only good news is that due to the up and coming conservative media (though it is still an underdog in this battle) is helping more and more people to see through this B.S.

jrbiz, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  16. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    whatever trump says.. there is absolutely no way of knowing.. what he will say next...

FemaleAdda, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  17. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Trump had an interview on Fox News Sunday and it sounded more like an interview with one of the liberal media outlets. The questions were totally biased. Trump did an excellent job though.

qwikad.com, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  18. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, Fox News has been a breath of fresh air over the past couple of decades in that there is finally a cable news network that does not just spout liberal lies and fraudulent storylines. And, they are the only one in a sea of liberal outlets offering misinformation to the masses. However, they are definitely more "Rubio-types" than "Trump-types" as far as I can see. And, unlike the lamestream media, they do try to present the other side a bit ("fair and balanced.") Also note that Chris Wallace is the son of liberal news icon Mike Wallace who spent a big part of his career on "60 Minutes" which historically has been caught time and again making up lies to promote their liberal storylines, so he is not as conservative as others on Fox, in my opinion.

jrbiz, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  19. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  20. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    PROJECTED NEW YORK EXIT POLLS:

TRUMP 61% KASICH 24% CRUZ 15%

trumpsanders_supporters_0_1460633898.jpg

qwikad.com, Apr 19, 2016 IP