1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HDFC netsafe query

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by champ_rock, Jun 5, 2007.

1. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    Can someone explain the benefits and how to buy the netsafe card and its benefits, authentication etc etc in detail plz? :p

humm, Jun 8, 2007 IP
  2. netdeals

netdeals Guest

Best Answers:
    well if you want to buy netsafe cards... just look into Buy & sell forum... Many people are selling these..

Now if you want to create those on your own.. check it with your bank if they do allow such a service.

If you are in INDIA... >you can easily create netsafe cards. Just get a account with HDFC Bank..

Get a Visa debit card from the bank.. which is free of cost. Although bank will require a initial deposit of 5000 INR.

The debit card will be delivered to your address within a week and you will get the pin in 2-3 days after you recieve card. After that get on www.hdfcbank.com choose netsafe cards in the menu...

Register a account using your debit card... and you will be able to create those netsafe cards..

If you are Not in India.....> go to websites like www-card.com they let you create those kind of cards.. I tried creating one there using my credit card but i wasent successfull... may be you will be able to do so..

I dont know any other site like that.. but if you found any please let me know too. :-p

netdeals, Jun 8, 2007 IP
    humm likes this.
  3. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    If you make an Fixed Deposit of 50000 INR with hdfc bank then there is no need to maintain QB of 5000 :p

deluxdon, Jun 8, 2007 IP