1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HDFC Bank NetSafe not working

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by hiuufji, May 10, 2013.

1. Anil Pandey

Anil Pandey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like what I had in mind is not going to help in your case. Still...
    ICICI Bank has an online bank account option.
    It works exactly like a regular bank account, the only difference is that you don't get an ATM card, no passbook, no checkbook. Everything is online. You can deposit money by using check of other account, do a NEFT transfer from another account. You can also transfer money from this account by NEFT to another account. All you get in this account is a virtual credit card. It works like any credit card and has a card no, valid till date and a CVV no. You can use it for making payments anywhere, including Paypal. Your online account is divided in to two parts. One part is where your funds are located and they cannot be used. They other part is the virtual credit card called ewallet. If you want to make payments, you need to upload funds to the card from your saving account. Once funds added, it can be used for making payments. Though the card no. can be added to any site, the amount of funds which can be retrieved from this card is limited to the fund added to the ewallet. If a request is made for payment from this card and sufficient money is not available, the request would be denied. It acts as a safeguard.

ICICI bank calls it B2 Account. It can be accessed here:
    http://b2.icicibank.com/

Another benefit is that it is a ZERO BALANCE account.
    So if you want to have a credit card without actually having to go through the hassles of credit card, you should definitely consider it.

Hope it helps.
    Also, I will try to include this feature in my upcoming payment processor to get rid of such hassles.

Anil Pandey, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  2. nitin4u

nitin4u Member

Best Answers:

It requires proof of existing customer + his relationship, Hence it is not possible to create b2b account without relationship with an existing icici customer .

nitin4u, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  3. Anil Pandey

Best Answers:
    Where did you get this information from?

Nothing of this sort is required.
    I did not have ICICI bank account and I own this account now. I have not given any relationship proof because I do not know anybody having an ICICI bank account.

Anil Pandey, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  4. nitin4u

nitin4u Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you anil for clarify my doubts, I just checked there is option by which we can choose "no" for any existing relationship.
    Can a self employed blogger open b2b account ? Because i saw that they are asking for company name & address.

nitin4u, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  5. Anil Pandey

Best Answers:
    Why do you simply want to complicate a simple issue?
    There is no complication, no mandatory obligation.
    Just go to the site and complete the application:
    http://b2.icicibank.com/

Click on Apply Here.
    Rest of the process is self explanatory.
    In fact I believe opening this account is much easier than opening a regular bank account.
    Provide all the details and an executive will come to your house and collect the documents and complete the formalities. Later on they will send all the details related to your account at your address. Short, sweet and simple.

Its not mandatory and totally optional, but my suggestion is also utilize the feature of linking your existing bank account with this account. If you are a smart guy, then it is not required. Every time you want to fund your B2 account, you can walk down to your nearest ICICI bank branch and drop a check. But if you are like me, who is not that smart and prefers an easier and smoother process, linking your existing bank account with B2 account will enable you to fund your B2 account from any computer easily.
    You can contact me if you need any clarification, but that may not be required as the banks this account opening process works flawlessly.

Anil Pandey, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  6. pnp4all

pnp4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    does the vcc provided by b2 works internationally... ?? does anyone tried...?? how many vcc / day...?

pnp4all, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  7. dir18

dir18 Active Member

Best Answers:

They are not only doing money laundering in India but they also fined in US for money laundering. change your TV ;) (You are watching outdated News channels, update software or channel list)

lol.. sorry, I just want to know you reality about HDFC..

dir18, Jun 26, 2013 IP