1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Having trouble figuring out what niche to get into?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KonRadicool, Apr 23, 2014.

?

Did this post help with determining your Perfect Niche?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I want more information (PM me)

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hey everyone Konrad here with some more great content :)
    Anyways, for the past 7 years I have struggled online because of my lack of drive and motivation due to the fact that I focused all my time and energy on things that I really did not enjoy doing. I thought I did but I actually got bored of them after a few months working on them. By the time I saw results I was already to demotivated to continue so I would always give up. Not to long ago I had to really focus on finding the things that really get my gears turning and so I did some research and came across this list of questions to determine your values.
    Can I just say this list is magical and if you fill it out, then it will change your life forever. You will be able to find the Niche that you can talk about for hours, A niche that you know more then others about, a niche you are proud to claim as yours.
    So good luck and let me know what you think

Answer each question with 3 responses
    1. How do you fill your space?

When looking around the your house or space what do you see the most, pictures of family, posters of cars, souvenirs from travelling overseas?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. How do you spend your time?

Do you spend your days reading books, spending time with family, researching?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. How do you spend your energy?

You always have energy for things that inspire you. Could be cooking, exercising, and cleaning your home?

4. How do you spend your money?

You always have money for the things that inspire you. What do you always look forward to buying, what do you save money for?

5. Where you are most organized?

We tend to bring order and organization to things that are important to us and to allow chaos and disorder with things that are low on our values.

6. Where are you most reliable?

Look at the activities, relationships, and goals for which you are disciplined, reliable, and focused – the things that nobody has to get you up to do.

7. What dominates your thoughts?

I’m not talking about the negative self-thought or the things that distract you. I’m not talking about the fantasies, “shoulds,” or “Oughts.” I’m talking about your most common thoughts about how you want your life.

8. What do you visualize most?

Again, I’m not talking about fantasies. I’m asking what you visualize for your life that is slowly but surely coming true.

9. What do you most often talk to yourself about?

Again, I’m not talking about fantasies. I’m asking what you visualize for your life that is slowly but surely coming true

10. What do you most often talk to others about?

What are the topics that you keep wanting to bring into the conversation that nobody has to remind you to talk about? What subjects turn you into an instant extrovert?

11. What inspires you?

What inspires you now? What has inspired you in the past?

12. What are the three long-term goals that you have focused on that you are bringing into reality?

Again, I’m not talking about the fantasies that nothing is happening with. I want the dreams you are bringing into reality slowly but surely, the dreams that have been dominating your mind and your thoughts for a time.

13. What do you love to learn or read about most?

What are the three most common topics you love learning or reading about most?

To your Success
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 23, 2014 IP