1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

have you used the money bookers, INDIANS

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by uttoransen, Apr 6, 2007.

1. srijaga_cbe

srijaga_cbe Peon

Best Answers:
    IMO, please try a bank which has its own swift number is the best for moneybookers. If u try HDFC/Icici/UTI, the branch should has its own swift no. This makes the process easy for MB. I received Rs. 13000 from moneybookers, then my bank(UTI) sends a letter to me states the transaction details and asked to report if any issues like source of origin(sender) is not known, or is an unsolicited trasnsaction. So every bank observes the foreign transaction.

Nationalised banks are more conservative on "online trasnsaction" than private banks. If you received the money via cheque, then these nationalised banks wont care about much. But for online payment/swift payment private banks are much better.(But their service charges are much bitter for low volume transaction group like us:confused:)

srijaga_cbe, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  2. neoms

neoms Peon

Best Answers:
    So you mean using PayPal is better than MB as we receive payments through cheque? I also used my SBI savings account to transfer my MB funds...they haven't asked me anything regarding the transfer, but told me to open a current account if I'm planning to transfer bigger amounts.

neoms, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  3. indoushosting

indoushosting Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using Moneybookers for 3 years now without any problem and they allow us to transfer the money directly to the ICICI bank and thats the best bet!

indoushosting, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  4. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes...that is correct. I have got my latest payment in 4 days. (las week) :)

Mr_Kumar, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  5. ansfarid

ansfarid Peon

Best Answers:
    Will you please give me the Swift Code for ICICI Bank Thane Main Branch.
    Thanks in Advance.

ansfarid, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  6. ishan

ishan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I use MoneyBookers rarely but have a few hosting clients paying me that way. I have around 100 USD in it & all of a sudden I found my account Locked.

I have already done Address Verification.

Now they want me to send them copies of my passport & utility bill.

I googled this, & found that it takes too long for them to unlock the account & even after it is unlocked it may get locked again next week.

WTF ?

ishan, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  7. Kakarott

Kakarott Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used MB for very long now. My bank acc is in SBI. In my city there are several branches of em but only one branch has SWIFT Code, so I jus used it and as a trial transaction withdrew $20 from my MB account, it worked, it took 4 days for the transaction to appear in my account.

Actually wat happened is, I contacted my branch for SWIFT, they told tht they dont have it, so asked em if I use the SWIFT of other branch wich is in the same city, they said it will be ok coz there is CORE banking now and there will be no problem. For NEFT Transfers u have to be branch specific I guess. I once withdrew $700 they credited in my account in 4 days flat, SBI charged 25 INR only as a for Forex Transaction commission. So, SBI rocks for both NEFT and WIRE Transfers coz I dint have any problem with them so far. Also its best coz there charges are very low as its Govt. Bank and as a minimum balance u have to maintain only 500 INR if ur account has only ATM card not cheque book.

Cheers,

Kakarott, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  8. websurfer

websurfer Peon

Best Answers:
    some one please give me SWIFT CODE OF Bank of India

i want to transfer my money from MB to my local account.

websurfer, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  9. magicworld11

magicworld11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used moneybooker and satisfied with it, I also got withdrawal to my AXIS bank a.c within 4 days :d ,

Moneybookers Rockzzzz

magicworld11, Oct 21, 2008 IP
  10. miner

miner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes MB rocks but 99% of my clients use Paypal...:eek:

miner, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  11. magicworld11

magicworld11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Moneybooker is very safe when it comes to chargeback. Moneybooker payments are final and cannot be reversed. So its better to use for business. A normal merchant at paypal loose average 30% of its business due to fradulent disputes at paypal but on other side MB is used by little no of people so if you only accept MB, you should expect little number of sales.

magicworld11, Oct 26, 2008 IP