1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

have you used the money bookers, INDIANS

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by uttoransen, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Mate, I think you need not to get worried. You'll get money pretty soon.

And PayPal..... my min time of getting paypal check is 11 days and max 39 days. :p

Have patience, you'll get MB money and in near future you'll start loving MB. :)

Please update when you got the funds. And please check daily.

Mr_Kumar, May 30, 2007 IP
  2. srijaga_cbe

srijaga_cbe Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right sm500. I heared about nationalised banks charges less than these private banks. But advanced features like full fledged netbanking/money transfer/ etc are the plus points of private banks in India.

Nationalised banks are also slowly improve their service into more tech savvy. Im also planning to go for Nationalised bank. Would you suggest any nationalised banks for more tech features like advanced netbanking/ fund transfer with in india/ etc.?:)

srijaga_cbe, May 30, 2007 IP
  3. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i have checked it again, 12 days has passed, and still the payment as not been done! i guess there is some problem, i will contact money bookers tomorrow!:rolleyes:

uttoransen, Jun 3, 2007 IP
    Mr_Kumar likes this.
  4. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do ICICI bank or nationalised banks charge for receiving wire transfer payments in savings accounts?

dnk, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  5. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I am very sorry to know this. :confused:

12 days gone. damn.... MB cannot be late then 5-6 days. My last withdrawals took 8 days. I guess some bank holidays were there. But now 12 DAYS... :mad:

Are you sure that you gave correct swift code as I listed above on this thread??

Mr_Kumar, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  6. uttoransen

Best Answers:
    i don't think there is any fault about the swift code, as the SBI staff gave me the code!

i have emailed them, let's see what they say:

i will check it and give another update:mad:

Attached Files:

• sbi.JPG
      sbi.JPG
      File size:
      16.9 KB
      Views:
    uttoransen, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  7. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @dnk, Charge for receiving..?? I guess yes. But it is so small amount that I never noticed it. :D
    That is okay. But The swift code you posted in attached image is not there in the list i have mentioned on second page of this thread. :confused:

If your bank gave it then It must be correct. Please update me with your withdrawal.

Mr_Kumar, Jun 3, 2007 IP
  8. uttoransen

Best Answers:
    yes, the bank people gave it to me, tomorrow i will meet them, in case they have given me a wrong code, they will face some heat!!

anyways, i have put that code in the bic code and searched, i got the doranda ranchi in the results, seems like the code is all right! also am waiting for the reply form the money bookers!:rolleyes:

uttoransen, Jun 4, 2007 IP
  9. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you received payment or any reply from Moneybookers yet? I am thinking of requested payment to my Moneybookers a/c and wondering whether it works

dnk, Jun 5, 2007 IP
  10. -Ehsan-

-Ehsan- Peon

Best Answers:
    are u sure you entered your bank swift code and account correctly in my case i got payment in 12 hours....that was FAST !

-Ehsan-, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  11. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    12 hours...:rolleyes:

Are you sure what you are saying?? Which country you belongs??

I am 100% sure MB is not possible to send money in 12 hours. It can review withdrawal in 12 hours.

Umm..... We are talking about time taken in receiving money in bank and not the time in which MB shows withdrawal request is processed. :D

Mr_Kumar, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  12. netdeals

netdeals Guest

Best Answers:
    Well guys i dont know... about what swift code you people are using... but i know HDFC bank's swift code i am using to get wire transfer's in 2 days...
    I am not using it with moneybookers but with some other programs... i talked to customer care they gave me only this swift code.

its only "HDFCINBB"

and its working perfectly fine for me....

You dont need to put del, ahm or anything after that... whats important is you give the right account number...

netdeals, Jun 6, 2007 IP
  13. uttoransen

Best Answers:
    i have got the reply from money bookers,
    i have contacted my bank branch and they were pretty stupid to say the least!

then, i went to the main branch of SBI, of ranchi! they have asked me to give them an application, i will submit the application with the transaction reference that money bookers have provided.

if it don't work i will try to get an icici bank account!:)
    this was a small test ammount of 600 INR[no big deal], but then looks like am going to lose this money:eek:

uttoransen, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  14. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Usually, This does not happen. In india I know many guys who are withdrawing money using MB.

Though the code you have given seems to be correct. But it was not listed in the list I posted. I have posted codes which are given by moneybookers site.

If MB is saying the money is debted from their bank account, then .... the situation is over my head.

I am feeling somewhat bad, as paypal is already not liked by indians and MB is having a case like this.

Mr_Kumar, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  15. uttoransen

Best Answers:
    looks like it is more of bank's problem then money bookers fault! perhaps SBI was not a good option for the bank transfer.

am planning to get a hdfc and icici bank accounts, perhaps those banks will help smooth transfers.

anyways, i will be going to visit the SBI tomorrow again, i will give them an application, let's see what they says!:rolleyes:

uttoransen, Jun 11, 2007 IP
  16. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Now it is over a month time. Did you get the payment from moneybookers??

Mr_Kumar, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  17. uttoransen

Best Answers:
    finally the main branch of SBI of ranchi has showed me some details! they got the fund on 26th of may, that's about 35 days back!! they told my bank branch that the money has been recived, but my bank branch was so stupid that they did not understand anything! and this is the reason for such a delay!

anyways, money bookers did not write any purpose why the money has been sent, that's why the money was on hold! my bank says i will have to give them an application, and after that my money will reach my account!! anyways, that won't be a big problem!

but then from next time my bank will only transfer ammount, if money bookers writes what purpose the money was send for!
    so, i just want to ask, has any one had any problem like this, now if i ask money bookers to give the purpose while sending the funds, probably they won't do it, and then SBI won't clear the money!! so others who has done this kind of transfer, what do they do! thanks:)

uttoransen, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  18. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    I am using hdfc account for moneybookers withdrawal. Till now hdfc never asked me for any written application. If you have hdfc or icici bank account then give it a try.

deluxdon, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  19. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ICICI bank asks you to give a reason in writing why you are receiving money (for a current account atleast)

dnk, Jun 30, 2007 IP
  20. uttoransen

Best Answers:
    ok, i will try to get an hdfc account! let's see if it works!

my sbi account is savings, and if i make an icici account it will be savings for sure!;)
    so, has anyone tried money bookers with SBI:eek:

uttoransen, Jun 30, 2007 IP