1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have You Tried The GoClick Search Engine Service?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by royan, Jun 23, 2007.

I am seeking to set up an advertising camapign in a lesser aggressive search engine environment.

A fellow marketer and friend of mine recommended I use the www.goclick.com search engine as it is believed the price is lower, lower volume of traffic than the BIG3 but is of worthwhile quality as I am told the goclick campaigns send you serious targeted traffic that converts well.

I am totally clueless as to the pros and cons of using this search egine and would request an in depth analysis from anyone on this forum who might have been a customer of the search engine mentioned here.

Any feed-back? I would appreciate some more information before I sign up as an advertiser.

royan, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  2. ronmojohny

ronmojohny Active Member

Best Answers:
    I ran ads on their side, the clicks went unbelievably fast, and not 1 sale, my opinion is to avoid them like the plague.

ronmojohny, Jun 23, 2007 IP