1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you tried Mylikes (Payment proof)

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by redshift07, Dec 5, 2010.

MyLikes is created by two ex-Google employees as an advertising alternative to Google’s AdSense , but i don’t think this can be alternative of adsense .

Mylikes allow you to link your twitter , facebook and youtube account that means you can make money from all these social media websites.

Mylikes provide cpc ads , that means earnings depend on amount of click you are getting on “sponsored link” . Amount per click is fixed by the advertisers and you can easily get $0.25 per click on an average. Per tweet ads are also there but this is not great this time on mylikes , so it will be ok if you not consider this feature .
    Payout is very low just 2$ like ptc sites but payments are automatic, means any thing above 2$ will be credited to your PayPal account on Fridays.

I think myLikes has not only a good but also the best referral program for a free program. we can get up o $1,000 for a free referral. WOW. .what a great money. and this is a legit website and many user already receive the payment from mylikes. for the proof I'll give a payment proof from myLikes here.

[​IMG][/URL]

Remember: Complete your Influencer Profile in order to activate your account.

To join Mylikes click here

redshift07, Dec 5, 2010 IP