1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you seen success with affiliate marketing?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bloggingthread, May 31, 2020.

Hey everyone!

I wanted to hear from others to see if anyone has been seeing any success with affiliate marketing when using a blog in particular? In particular, have you been generating any income at all (even $1)?

I recently started my own blog based on affiliate marketing, and I am going through the stages of seeing success very slowly (as expected). I'd love to hear from you guys on what things are working for you, what things didn't work and any new ideas or strategies that you have!

Any information is appreciated! :)

bloggingthread, May 31, 2020 IP
  2. Dominic Whittaker

Dominic Whittaker Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey
    Hope you are staying safe and well. I have had success with affiliate marketing blogs by capturing visitors with an optin and building a list. Develop your relationship with your audience list then redirect them back to your blog posts and affiliate offers

Dominic Whittaker, Jun 4, 2020 IP
  3. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, affiliate marketing does still work in 2019. It is becoming a very popular industry so as a result, it is much more competitive than it used to be. As an affiliate marketer, you really need to make yourself stand out from the crowd.

LewisH95, Jun 6, 2020 IP
  4. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is definitely successful. I have my own site where I post blogs and attract traffic. If you think it's not working for you, you might need to change your strategy. Choose the best affiliate program, writing engaging blogs for the audience.

susiparker, Mar 19, 2021 IP
  5. International lawyer

International lawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    I have just started developing a strategy by using the blog and social media to handle affiliate marketing, but so far as I know, sharing valuable and helpful content with your target audience is the best way to engage with your customers, attract them and make them interested in learning more about products or services you are promoting. In order to achieve success relating to affiliate marketing, just make sure you are not pushy and not spamming people, because it will not help you convert your prospects to customers and buyers.

International lawyer, Mar 19, 2021 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As an affiliate program admin I saw a huge increase in signups during the first few months of covid. Now it's back to normal. Some of my affiliates steadily make some income for themselves, so yes, I know firsthand that affiliate marketing is alive and well. It's all about being persistent and finding new ways to promote your affiliate links. Some people give up so easily. Back many years ago, when I myself generated my income via affiliate programs, I defied the notion of "beating a dead horse". There's no such thing. Humble beginnings doesn't mean your "horse" is dead, but that's where a lot of affiliates quit. Persistence, creativity are key.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    qwikad.com, Mar 21, 2021 IP
  7. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you do it right, success will follow. As the quote says, " Affiliate Marketing has made businesses millions and ordinary people millionaires."

fencerstars, Mar 25, 2021 IP
  8. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    It's working perfect for me. I have my own financial blog and I promote payday offers to my audience via email marketing, have pretty good income

NicoleW, Jun 30, 2021 IP
  9. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate sales can be very lucrative in the right niche. You can build a very good monthly income with affiliate marketing however it can take a while to get to that point. Do not be discouraged if it starts slow, just keep going!

Sphor, Jul 4, 2021 IP
  10. SportingSmiles

SportingSmiles Peon

Best Answers:
    I am on the other end of the affiliate marketing. We have affiliates working on selling our products and it works. We have one site that makes $50+ of selling our products every day. Need to have a good site and find the right niche. We use ShareAsale for most of our affiliates.

SportingSmiles, Jul 13, 2021 IP
  11. DIY Tech

DIY Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Success cannot be attained overnight, it takes time, patience and consistency as a blogger to start making money off your blog.

Just focus on delivering quality content to your audience. With time you'll start reaping the fruits of your labour.

DIY Tech, Jul 13, 2021 IP
  12. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are numerous success stories in the affiliate marketing field; however, you should be aware of the most effective keyword strategy available.

usaukclassifieds, Jul 14, 2021 IP
  13. geethalakshmi

geethalakshmi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, there are enough possibilities to become a successful affiliate marketer. To achieve this, first of all you need to lay the foundation strongly.

Affiliate marketing is the best way to earn additional money either as part-time or full-time. But earning money as an affiliate marketer is not as easy as it appears to be.

Everyone wants to be successful in affiliate marketing. But a lot of people don't know how to implement that.

To taste the success in affiliate marketing, you need to keep a few points in your mind.

1. Learn to take baby steps

2. See how successful marketers are growing

3. Know the product you are promoting

4. Be consistent in the promotional activities

5. Build your network.

Of all the above mention, pick the right company. You can give a try on HIOX India's affiliate marketing program that assures the best conversion rates and commission.

geethalakshmi, Jul 14, 2021 IP
  14. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For me affiliate marketing is dead bcz of Amazon

jaguar34, Aug 1, 2021 IP
  15. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, it can be very efficient for affiliate marketing, in fact, a blog is one of the best ways to start your journey in this field. A blog can generate a really high amount of monthly traffic as you have the chance to constantly put the new content and to promote it, so you will become more desirable for hosting affiliate offers. But, in order to achieve real results and pretty quickly, you have to do thorough keyword research for each text to be able to target your audience properly.

VortexAlpha, Dec 17, 2021 IP