1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you seen address trying to take your publisher id?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by MiTk0o0o0, Jul 3, 2013.

Hello, so for the last 2 days, in the Adsense homepage I keep getting crawler errors aswell as the message "Your ads have recently appeared on websites you haven't authorized. To avoid lost revenue, make sure to authorize any sites where you display ads by visiting your account settings."

The website in question appears to be this one: http://a123.ccnn.info

It doesn't seem to have any ads placed there possibly because I've made it so that only authorized sites can display the ads using my id but the seeing the red exclanation mark on the homepage frightens me.

Is this something I should be concerned about?

MiTk0o0o0, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  2. Chris Santos

Chris Santos Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Make sure to check the revenue for your account and see if it fluctuates. Some have seen revenue rise and then fall back to $0.00

Chris Santos, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  3. MiTk0o0o0

MiTk0o0o0 Member

Best Answers:
    Revenue has been awful for the last 4 days for an unknown reason, been experimenting with a lot of ad sizes and it just doesn't go up anymore for some reason.

Just yesterday I had about 1.50 in euros and it stayed at that for about 1 hour and all of a sudden it went to 0.85
    Do you think this has something to do with it?

MiTk0o0o0, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  4. Chris Santos

Chris Santos Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes it looks like that fits the pattern. But it also could just be Google adjusting revenue for invalid clicks.

I also found this article talking about the same situation with the same "Your ads have recently appeared on websites you haven't authorized. To avoid lost revenue, make sure to authorize any sites where you display ads by visiting your account settings" message.

http://blog.2createawebsite.com/2011/04/11/are-you-getting-this-adsense-message-in-your-account/

Basically says that if you are using the authorized site feature then the cached and framed versions of Google will give you the same warning. So add those trusted sites to your list and the warning should go away.

Chris Santos, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  5. MiTk0o0o0

MiTk0o0o0 Member

Best Answers:
    Even the mysterious http://a123.ccnn.info ?

MiTk0o0o0, Jul 4, 2013 IP