1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you made a WordPress website that looks professional?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Joshua Buerman, Mar 23, 2021.

Have you ever started an ecommerce website? If the route I've decided to take was managed wordpress hosting and of course a WordPress website. With all of the options available what are the things I need to check off as far as a to do list.

I understand what I want yet with so many plugins and so many plugins that are the same. What ones should I use to setup the store, the normal page area (it'll still be based upon a brief concept of the business and the products it has for sale) and of course the seo to the site along with desktop and mobile versions of viewing?

I have been looking at woocommerce, and yeast. When reading yoasts seo premium pack what it describes it does seems it can be done on my own however I don't know how to yet I know how to research and do it. I think some of the paid options will help me expedite the creation of the site. Money isn't a problem yet the lower the cost of course is great.

Any ideas, recommendations and cons of plugins you've seen would be great to hear about.

Joshua Buerman, Mar 23, 2021 IP
  2. DotComCoach

DotComCoach Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, if you are building a shop, you will want to invest in good looking pictures and a nice looking website. Wordpress works fine for a webshop; there are plenty of good tutorials on how to setup WooCommerce on YouTube. I prefer Rank Math SEO (I have Pro & love it) to Yoast, Elementor Pro (love it too) & Elementor Custom Skin for creating custom shop displays and overall site design. Crocoblock if you want to build a complex site. You will want an image optimizer since you will likely have a ton of images on that web shop.

DotComCoach, Apr 7, 2021 IP