1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you had much luck with Twitter Giveaways?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by ITMTB, Nov 10, 2015.

I have recently pinned a giveaway tweet to my profile page. @ITManagersTB

Its working along the lines of "RT to Enter" type of thing. Giveaway at 5k follower.

Have any of you found this to be successful in terms of gaining followers etc?

ITMTB, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  2. Usernamexx

Usernamexx Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen clothing (merchandise) companies do it successfully....the ones that give away a signed formula one cap, or a formula one shirt, etc. Those are very popular, and get tons of RTs and follows. I think it depends on how much people want the item that you're giving away. If it's not something very special then the giveaway won't work as well. Also, you need to get a ton of people to see the tweet. Try to get some popular accounts (who have tons of followers in the same genre), to RT your tweet. For instance if you're giving away a football jersey, then try to have some big football/sports accounts RT your tweet to their followers.

Usernamexx, Nov 10, 2015 IP