1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Have you ever written a skeevy product sales page?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by fish, Jan 30, 2014.

Okay, I have an idea for a ebook-esque product. I'll write the ebook-esque product part, but I feel like I just can't articulate my idea behind it well. I need a sales-oriented copywriter to help me out. I'd want to discuss what my product idea is over Skype, and you sort of "translate" it in an easy-to-understand way.

Before PMing me, please understand that I'm NOT looking for a random $5 article writer or anything like that. If you have never written something like one of those skeevy sales pages for internet marketing products, or anything like that, I'm not interested. Native English speaker is highly preferred.

Also, I'm not saying my product will be skeevy. I do feel like that "style" can be conducive to sales. Hopefully you get my point.

Please provide links to product sales pages you've written/contributed to in the past.

fish, Jan 30, 2014 IP