1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you ever wonder about the existent of GOD?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by comboy, Sep 18, 2007.

?

Have you ever wonder about existent of GOD?

1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    60.9%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    39.1%
  1. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The few Christians at the time of Jesus' death did not have money. In the book of Acts it talks about a form of community living where those who had wealth (like land) spread it out to help those who where in need.

debunked, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  2. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:

prove he did. DON"T USE " EVIDENCE " FROM THE BIBLE.

jumpboy11jaop, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  3. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I rise from the dead every day. That's why I eat Frosted Flakes. They'rrrrrre Greeaaat!

Jackuul, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  4. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    that remind me of something.
    there are lots of story about jesus when he was born, after that none.
    than there is story about him at age 13 or 14, after than none.
    than he came at what age? 20?
    what happen in that missing years?

bfebrian, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  5. proteindude

proteindude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Elementary my dear friend: THE TOMB IS EMPTY!!!

proteindude, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  6. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    how you know that the tomb is empty? wait... i know the answer... the bible

bfebrian, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  7. proteindude

Best Answers:
    The most authenticated fact in history is Jesus tomb is empty. But I don't expect a follower of the "religion of peace" to agree with anything other than the obscure book called Koran where his founder, a paedophile (Mohamed who by the way never performed a single miracle) was sleeping with 9 y.o. little girl.

proteindude, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  8. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    so it's true.... you know the tomb is empty from the bible...
    did you read this?

bfebrian, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  9. affordnow.com

affordnow.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe in god, but I Always wondered if he existed or not.

affordnow.com, Oct 3, 2007 IP
  10. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    man that is hilarious. You are insane, Right? You have to be. I don't see how a sane person would be able to make such ludicrous statements and tell such blatant lies and expect people to just believe it.

stOx, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  11. proteindude

Best Answers:
    You show the body of Jesus, Christianity is dead. The fact remains, the tomb is empty. Any person with a little logic will work this out. After all, Christianity is the most attacked religion in the world.

Of course, this empty tomb has such an incredible impact on the whole humanity. And that is why Christianity is so wide spread and atheists are so mad they form atheistic groups to tear it down. Ah, yes, even the communists had thei version of the Atheist's Bible.

proteindude, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  12. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You believe it's possible to find the body of a specific person who lived 2000 years ago? :rolleyes:

There's not even any evidence that jesus existed, let alone that he was put in the tomb, So having an empty cave is hardly evidence.

If i write a fictional story where the main character dies, Was brought back to life and then taken by aliens. Would the absence of a body be evidence that he was taken by aliens?

This is the reason people constantly claim you lack logic. Nothing you say follows on from the previous point you make.

stOx, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  13. proteindude

Best Answers:
    Jesus had many followers 12 of which were very close to him. One betrayed him. Then there were 11. Of these 11 10 were killed with the promise that if they show the body of Jesus will be left alive. Of these NOT ONE recanted. Logically you would expect at least one of them to say: "Please don't torture me. Don't kill me and I will show you the body." But NO. They all preferred to die because they could not deny the truth, the truth you keep on ignoring.

I highly doubt you or anyone would be able to start a fictional story and get so many of the world's people to believe in it. Not only that but put it in a book that would be attacked for the next 2,000 years by every religion and atheist and still continue to win people over. You are starting to move totally out of the realm of reality.

After all, truth can only be considered as truth as long as it can be defended. The Bible, has been attacked for as long as I can remember and still it stands as the world's #1 selling book.

proteindude, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  14. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Of course! Evidence from the bible, Why didn't i think of that!
    And what the bible says must be true because it's the word of god, We know that because it says it is, And it wouldn't lie, because after all, It is the word of god!
    You can't quote the bible as evidence, You can't quote the bible as evidence, You can't quote the bible as evidence, You can't quote the bible as evidence, You can't quote the bible as evidence, You can't quote the bible as evidence,

I probably couldn't write a book like that. But whoever wrote the quran did, Whoever wrote the Torah did, Who ever wrote the Gurus did. Unless of course you also believe sikhism, Islam and Judaism to be correct. Do i even need to mention the following that the Scientology has? Your cult isn't unique. it just happens to be the most popular of all groups for the delusional and easily fooled.

Really? It's interesting that you say that because this claim has been made before, So it's interesting how the "worlds #1 selling book" has never been on the amazon top ten list.
    Uh oh, Have i exposed another filthy lie spread by the disgusting religious types?

stOx, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  15. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    It's like banging your head on a brick wall. The wall will never change, but you might get brain damage.

Jackuul, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  16. jumpboy11jaop

jumpboy11jaop Peon

Best Answers:
    Firstly, if you continue to use evidence from the bible, I will assume that you have no support for the things you are saying.
    I will therefore conclude that they are not true.
    If your statements are wrong, ours will be right.
    If we are right, then it will be true beyond the shadow of the doubt that neither god nor jesus ever existed, nor do exist now.

Remember, use non bibular evidence to disprove me.

on another note, how do we really know what happened 2000 years ago but for the artifacts they left behind. There are no primary sources left in relation to this argument. In the absence of data, occam's razor suggests we go with the simplist answer. The simplist answer is that neither jesus nor god ever existed.

jumpboy11jaop, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  17. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    Religious folk pride themselves in believing the impossible - it is useless to argue with them because they don't need facts - they have that horrid thing called "faith" in something they were raised to believe in. You cannot deprogram someone in a forum.

Jackuul, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  18. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It is a stretch of assumption to believe all "religious" people have been taught faith from birth. (raised)

My faith grows daily. Science is actually a help to my faith.

I guess I don't see anything that I believe in as "impossible", maybe things look impossible to you, I guess I am more optimistic in life and with having "impossible" things happen, they lose their impossibleness. (yes made up the word.)

debunked, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  19. tozcal

tozcal Peon

Best Answers:
    Atheists are people that are scared to take sides.

tozcal, Oct 4, 2007 IP
  20. tozcal

tozcal Peon

Best Answers:
    It was recently published that Mother Theresa had doubts about God. For decades... Or perhaps rather about the wisdom of God. I am not sure. Has anybody heard something about it?

tozcal, Oct 4, 2007 IP