1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by meisgood132, Oct 16, 2009.

?

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost?

1. Yes!

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  2. No!

32 vote(s)
    74.4%
  3. They call me Casper and I'm very friendly.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  1. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen the movie Ghost...does that count? ;)

Ducati1198, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  2. ycy88

ycy88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Even though I'm a sceptic, I still believe in you. I just don't believe in ghosts. No, you are no mental. I trust that something really weird had happened around you.

We human fear of the unknown. The see the ultimate truth, we must overcome fear. Next time if you see another paranormal activity, be brave and try to investigate by going closer. Be calm and remain logical. I believe you will find scientific reasons behind all the unexplainable occurance. There's nothing to be afraid of.

Deaths caused by ghosts compared to death caused by road accidents: Statistically, which is more? Why do we still drive despite the fact?

I believe you're from Southeast Asia, my friend? Me too! I live in Malaysia btw. How bout ya? Well.. back to topic..

I believe that both you and your friend has encountered such incident. I know how a "pocong" looks like. It's not hard to replicate that figure in my opinion. Keep an open mind when you face such situation. Could it be that it is a prank made by your friends or the locals?

There's one thing very wrong about all the ghost categorization. Why different cultures have different "design" for ghosts? A very simple example: the west has their very own dracula. But why there are no sighting (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong) of dracula at Southeast Asia? Why there are no sighting of pocong, toyol, hantu raya at the West? Ghosts are regional?

Perhaps ghosts are just a creation of culture..

ycy88, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  3. kraran

kraran Peon

Best Answers:
    No ghosts means.. No God ?

Lol.. haha :D

kraran, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  4. krolbiz

krolbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    I know ghost is some kind of a creature. Yet, there's no need to be afraid of ghosts.

krolbiz, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  5. meisgood132

meisgood132 Peon

Best Answers:
    Does our body have a spirit?

Remember if you say NO then life is it for you.

Take a look at a few of the best ghost pictures on the net.

meisgood132, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  6. musichangout.com

musichangout.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lolz, If you believe in god then Ghosts will also exists in this world.

musichangout.com, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  7. Affann

Affann Peon

Best Answers:
    Saw them only in movies. . . . don't think one can find them in real.

Affann, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  8. RemyLima

RemyLima Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I live in Indonesia.

Well it couldn't be someone's prank. since the ghost already vanished when we take a peek 30s later, If it was someone, it should be nearby, right? There are still people near there so if it was someone's prank then there should be others that seen them running.

When I told my parents, they say that there are people that seen it before. Anyway, you know that some people has the ability to see them right. Before that happens, my another friend (who can see them) tells that thing actually live in a tree nearby.

Some months after that the tree got chopped down. And never heard about it again.

According to my belief (moslem). Those things are actually Djinn in disguise. Maybe local djinn has local forms or maybe they assume forms which is the scariest for the local. Not too sure about that.

RemyLima, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  9. ycy88

ycy88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Let's assume that ghosts do exist.

So they chopped the tree? Aren't the villagers afraid that such act will piss the ghost and this leads to a worse scenario.. like more aggressive disturbance? After all, they destroyed its home

ycy88, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  10. RemyLima

RemyLima Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a neighbourhood in the middle of a town, not a village.

Nothing actually happens anyway. Even if something happens you can always call an occult expert, lol!

11. biomadetech

biomadetech Peon

Best Answers:
    Ghosts...I love the subject, as I used to be very skeptic myself , and still am to a certain extent.

I didn't believe in ghosts at all, until a certain night. That night I went with some friends to drink a beer in a cemetery. Why a cemetery? Have no idea, it just was there, on our way home.

Well, ok , we went there ,we sat down and opened our beers. I got myself a cigarette and began smoking. Next thing I did was to spit on a grave. Yah , I know , very rude , but that cigarette really irritated my mouth.

My friend was all like "you idiot..bla bla..." . I was like , " fuck this , no such things as ghost bla bla..." and a few minutes later we heard some dogs . "Well , ok, dogs , big deal" , I said. But right after I finished the sentence my friends phone started playing by itself a song (it was soldier side by system of a down). I told him to stop it and stop joking , but when he put his hand on the phone (just touched the phone , not the keypad itself) it imediately stopped.

I was right next to him and I noticed that the phone keypad was locked , so he couldn't have been the one doing it. "Well , ok , a buggy phone" , I said. So we started (finally) drinking beer. After just a few more minutes I noticed that a dog was sitting just next to my friend. "Ok , crap , that's enough , I hate dogs " , I said , and tried to throw my beer at it, but it instantly vanished (the dog) . "fast dog" , I said, but my friend was terrified , so we had to leave the cemetery.

As soon as we stepped out of the cemetery all dogs stopped barking (forgot to say that while all this was happening we kept hearing barking dogs) . I concluded that the dogs went to sleep or something and went home.

All these things that happened made me rethink the whole thing about ghosts and such. What do you think about all this ?

biomadetech, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  12. Web Idiot

Web Idiot Peon

Best Answers:
    My house was haunted. I was about 9 years old. I remember my Mom and I watching TV in one of the bedrooms and all of a sudden the bedroom closet closed. Needless to say we bolted from the room. We would hear what sounded like water being turned on and all the plates and cups in the cupboard thrown on the floor. We would go look and see nothing. We would hear voices, again nothing. It was very scary.

Web Idiot, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  13. nvtellan

nvtellan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think I've ever seen a ghost before but I felt some to smell some flowers that probably are ghost. dunno really.

nvtellan, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  14. RemyLima

RemyLima Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard when you smell flower, it means your ancestors (spirit) come to visit you

15. jorel001

jorel001 Member

Best Answers:
    This post should be moved to the
    Kindergarten section

jorel001, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  16. meisgood132

meisgood132 Peon

Best Answers:
    What's a Kindergarten?

meisgood132, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  17. marrya

marrya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ghost is only a part of our imagination and no things like ghost been yet by nyself

marrya, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  18. Frost1

Frost1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know that they exist, but I've never seen one, :(

It will be scary if I ever seen one, lol.

Frost1, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  19. zealot777

zealot777 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think spirits do exist but haven't seen any yet so far.

zealot777, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  20. Mr.Figo

Mr.Figo Peon

Best Answers:
    no, Am not yet saw a ghost till now....

Mr.Figo, Oct 17, 2009 IP