1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you ever moved to another region or state due to seasonal allergies?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by usasportstraining, May 5, 2015.

I'm just curious. Mine are especially bad this year and I'm thinking about living in a bubble.

usasportstraining, May 5, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Whatever you do, do not move to FL! :) Some people are "dying" from allergies here. Even people who used not to have them start having them here. The paradox however is, my step son used to have them when they lived up north, yet here in FL he's totally clear of them. Go figure!

qwikad.com, May 5, 2015 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am aware of a person who moved to the Arizona area to get away from his allergies. It seemed to work for him, as far as I know. However, he made the wise decision to be tested extensively beforehand to determine what he was specifically allergic to in order to ensure that the move made sense (i.e., the new geography would eliminate those allergens, for the most part.)

jrbiz, May 8, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    By the way I just recently heard from my wife that Tennessee is good for those with allergies.

qwikad.com, May 8, 2015 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    By the way, over the past few years I have heard from a couple of people with seasonal allergies that went out and bought locally made honey and eaten it regularly for a while. They said that it cured their allergies. The theory, I am told, is that the bees make the honey from local plants and, therefore, the honey contains trace amounts of the actual allergens that cause the allergies and the trace amounts help your body build up a natural immunity to the plants. Sweet cure, if it works. :)

jrbiz, May 8, 2015 IP
  6. KathrynJo

KathrynJo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope thank goodness my allergies are not that bad.

KathrynJo, May 13, 2015 IP
  7. hoovers

hoovers Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here! I feel awful and look terrible

hoovers, May 15, 2015 IP
  8. swingersclub.com 4 sale

swingersclub.com 4 sale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, but I should prefer to live in the Mediterranean area in the winter or in Thailand. Many many Swedish people/families spend all the winters in the Mediterranean area or in Thailand because they don't like the Swedish winters with cold and snow.

swingersclub.com 4 sale, May 15, 2015 IP
  9. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's overrated, trust me. Now, I know it's nowhere as cold as Sweden, but then agian, it's nowhere as developed as Sweden. Plus, how can "many many"... don't they have jobs or anything? Or is Sweden too developed for work too? And Thailand compared to the Mediterranean is way more hotter, at least it snows in the Mediterranean, in Thailand people are sleeveles in december. I'm curious where you get your info from.

SocialSignals, Jun 1, 2015 IP