1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you ever been rude/hateful to a person because of their beliefs, truthfully?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by moffey, Nov 2, 2011.

I don't like to judge people by what they believe or don't believe in but I find that many people are VERY judgemental, even rude at times to others because of their beliefs. I don't think that is ok. The way I treat people is not determined by what they believe in or don't. I have my beliefs and I don't like when people treat me badly only because of them. Even if my beliefs are different than others, I wouldn't go so far as to dislike them because of it or think less of them as a person. I respect everyone no matter their beliefs. I may say I disagree with them if they ask me or explain to them how I believe and why, but nobody should be treated badly over their beliefs.

What do you think? Have you ever been guilty of this

moffey, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What if a person thinks it's cool to set off explosives in a day care center, killing small children to make a political statement. Is it cool to be judgmental then?

Obamanation, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm very rude to people that believe there is no global warming , unless they're a hot chick or someone that will put lots of money in my accounts i tend to tell them they're idiots . Also i never feel guilty about that .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  4. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Believing in global warming. Its a fact not opinion like whether god exists.

laxman363, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Global climate change is a fact. I don't think anyone in their right mind would deny we have been through a few ice ages, or that more are likely to follow.

What is still highly debatable, however, is how the extent to which mankind effects the process, whether by farting, breathing, or burning fossil fuels. If CO2 output is the single largest contributor, the melting of the permafrost in Iceland has mankind's combined CO2 output beat 50 to 1, which means if we all ceased to exist, the next major climate shift might come only a few years later.

Embrace the horror, and fire up the 2stroke motorcycle 90% of the third world uses for transportation, and quit worrying about trying to quit breathing to save the planet. If and when we figure out how we currently impact the process, and then we figure out how to efficiently control the process, I'm sure we'll take a science based action that doesn't involve in making Al Gore president over a brand new market that trades in pixie dust.

Obamanation, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  6. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I typically don't care what you believe in, so long as it doesn't affect me.

[​IMG]

Seqqa, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  7. OnlyNiceLinks

OnlyNiceLinks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Only when they knock on my door when I'm watching Saturday morning cartoons...

OnlyNiceLinks, Nov 2, 2011 IP
  8. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely, i make a point of it. When i'm told that homosexual love is an abomination, that my wife should cover herself up or that children should have their genitals mutilated i make a point of pointing out what a disgusting, poisonous piece of filth the person expressing those beliefs is. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if i didn't.

stOx, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  9. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    brilliant hh

thesickearth, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  10. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    The Webby, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  11. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, webby. I'd understand if you were a southern baptist from USA , but an atheist, in India, don't you get tired from crowds of people shitting on top of each other? Seriously.

thesickearth, Nov 27, 2011 IP
  12. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope, don't see them.. You must have visited all the wrong places of India.

The Webby, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  13. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, but I'm an atheist. That helps.
    If I was a believer, I would be against others for a reason or another...

Codythebest, Dec 4, 2011 IP