1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you built a marketing technology stack?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mehdi.b, Oct 6, 2016.

Hey Guys, I am tasked to develop a marketing technology stack for a corporate and while working alongside their team I realized most of their marketing team have no idea what that is so it brought up this post to see who else doesn't know and maybe give you some ideas.

Basically you put together all the technologies that your team (marketing, sales and any other team in the organisation) would use to take the customer through the decision making process from awareness, comparison and consideration to purchase and nurturing. This helps business developers a lot as well.
    An example is here which was chosen the best "Chiefmartec" you can Google it and see other technology stacks.

[​IMG]

Love to hear your side of the story and what you guys think, your experience and so on.

Mehdi.b, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  2. JulsYa

JulsYa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mehdi!​

Here is also a nice article that (I guess) could help you in your job:
    How to Choose a Technology Stack for Web Application Development

One of the most important steps to take when it comes to developing a successful digital software product is to pick the right technology stack. Why? Because creating a product is not just about designing a nice UI and convenient UX; it’s also about designing a stable, secure, and maintainable product that will not only win your customer’s heart but will also allow you to scale your business.
    Hope to help you:p

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    JulsYa, May 30, 2019 IP
  3. 0dysseus

0dysseus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I kinda did this by accident for one of my products.

It will probably not be as near as efficient as the one from the graphic, but it doesn't cost a dime, and that's a big one for me.

0dysseus, Jun 5, 2019 IP