1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have I been SCAMMED out of over 950$!! by MATOMY MEDIA?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mmmaster, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Letwatch

Letwatch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    MATOMY ALSO SCAM WITH ME OF $2000.
    I am from Letwatch.
    I would like to share our experience about Matomy
    It is top fake company only pay untill you working with them. When you stop working with them then stop paying all your pending earning.. Please be safe..

Soon we are going to write on our website about these scam companies.

Proof for scam of matomy:

We are prefering pop unders on our website so that's why no banners on Letwatch.us . I tried banners with matomy but was useles.. On january matomy make a deal with me for 2000$ for 3 banners place for 4 day.. (500$ daily). and on net15 based. mean will get paid in 15 days after end of that month. and that was January.
    Check screenshot for the proof of my above lines

http://prntscr.com/6uqo63

Next month I receive invoice for 314$ and write again to them.. they confirm that this invoice is for old december payment. and january will get according to term of matomy. and not according to deal. I have to wait one more month for that payment. Here they start making excuses..

check again screenshot for confirmation of new lines.

http://prntscr.com/6uqm5j

after that they not reply to me. i am ask but no reply.. and till now no response and no invoice in invoice section.. then have eat my money.
    Here check the screenshot from Invoice section of matomy

http://prntscr.com/6uqqrg

Please beware they are big scammers.
    i am here if anyone have any confusion

Letwatch, May 10, 2015 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Were you sending fake traffic? Also, where is the agreement? Was it an actual IO? Did you sign it?

Maybe you sent them a bunch of fake traffic, stopped before they could catch it, then demanded full payment, and they caught on and width-held the payment.

wrekoniz3, May 10, 2015 IP
  3. Letwatch

Letwatch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    we have a good video host. that's why they come to us and give us fixed deal as our demand also agreed on pay on net15 based... i work them before this and dislike now they come with a deal which was sound good for me but they scam to me.. they are big scammers...

it is open platform if they are true their representative should come here and reply when they going to pay..

Letwatch, May 11, 2015 IP