1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have I been SCAMMED out of over 950$!! by MATOMY MEDIA?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mmmaster, Jan 14, 2012.

1. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go ahead. Report it. Then perhaps you'll accept that I have one account and that your pathetic excuses for being wrong are unfounded.

The physical tests are extraordinarily difficult. I'm not American. I'm not a scientist. Shame, really, as I'd love to see the Earth from space.

I know you sound like a child and can't maintain a sensible argument/debate. That's quite enough.

I didn't. I remarked on your lack of ability to check facts.

You probably want to type that in caps. It's about the only thing you can say at this point, having run out of falsehoods to spew.

I have no opinion of Matomy. I don't use them. I neither support nor oppose them. You really should try reading what people type before you make yourself look (even more) ridiculous by contradicting yourself.

Go on, say "shut up" a dozen more times. I'm sure that'll make you think you "won" or something.

TIEro, Apr 29, 2014 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt that he will as his last 2 posts have been deleted, quite possibly with a warning or two.;)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  3. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    woooo.. my hands are shaking please don't block my account DP ?hahaha come-on i rarely use this site this is for fun i am here for time-pass , so don't matter if i will be block , this is not my life man , come-on !!

as i said , you don't know anything than why are you still posting ??
    and yes i am a little kid , so don't be kid with me rise-up

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    aryan481, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    If you're not concerned then why have you reported everyone on this thread who has posted today? I believe you have reported 6 posts just in the last 5 minutes.:)

wrekoniz3 likes this.
  5. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if others are reporting me than why should not i ?
    this is a dissociation site , where ever-one free to post there own opinion about any company !!doesn't matter wrong or correct !! this is there own thinking !! so you should put your own ,not rise finger on other !!

6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I have found your opinions interesting, it's good to have both sides of a debate. But you ought to not get angry about it. Have a good day and keep posting.

7. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    angry ??
    this apply to other side to , "didn't you see , who is keep calling me stupid ,illiterate, less knowledge ,don't know english, call rubbish to my native language " ??
    did you see that ??
    haa come-on you shouldn't take someone side not even me , wrong is wrong , you can't change it , if someone call me bad i will not sit down with my mother !!

8. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Apply this to your use of "facts".

TIEro, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't reported anything. There is a difference between opinion and fact. I'm not posting "my own thinking" i'm posting facts which are not only followed up by years of research but also by years of working professionally in the industry.

@Spoiltdiva I might need to take you up on some of your translation services lol

At the end of the day, if you are going to come on to a public forum and post anything about any company, at least have facts to back it up, at least come with a stable presentation, and at least be able to explain your self with out it turning into random babble and disillusion... distraction is not a good defense for facts. Clearly I don't work for Matomy or have any association with them (if you view my history I clearly have no association with Matomy).

Facts unknown to mankind.

wrekoniz3, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  10. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't Reported Too Man !!
    may be difference, but fact can't be true every-time !!
    Years of research can be change any-time ,new idea rising daily don"t stick with old research do something new and anything can change any time !!

Use Google Translator Its Free Like TPB Or You Wanna Pay For This too Lol :D

I don"t want You suggestion !! i am not here for this, i will keep posting what i think not that what all think or thinking from years ...

Yes Still Unknown

Great Speech !!

11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Really? Then I wonder why it was mentioned that you reported everyone on this thread. hmm

Sorry but someone such as your self who knows nothing about what you are talking about which regard to this subject - are not providing ground breaking information other than your own stubborn-ness and ignorance. You can keep on spewing your fictional propaganda, it will be countered by facts.

12. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Than Go and ask yo him !! he also mention my message deleted and reported didn't see that?

Come-on Man !! Grow Up !! Don't make Yourself Stupid !! what Facts are You Talking About ?what You Know CPM. Ecpm /...i wasted my lots of time in this topic , you know just zero and showing know everything you better don't comment on someone own thinking about any company !! keep your knowledge to yourself , here everyone genius !!

13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Yes you did, I saw on *Spy* that you reported 6 posts on here. At least {attempt} to tell the truth.

14. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    First off - the only one who looks foolish here is you. I might because I'm engaging in a joke such as your self. I'm talking about the facts surrounding your consistently incorrect claims and statements. I know zero? Yet you are the one looking things up on eHow. lol Right. The big difference between CPM and ECPM which you are completely wrong about...hmm maybe the english translation software you downloaded off of The Pirate Bay broke.

I will comment on any statement I see about a company which is based on inconsistent / false / invalid statements. My knowledge makes people on here money...and unfortunately for you its just making you look bad.

If you notice the people who are chiming in here - are agreeing with me.. oh but thats right we are conspiring against you! Wait, the encyclopedia is conspiring against you... oh no wait - the english dictionary is conspiring against you too. Man - Move on. You put up screenshots of 2 networks Propeller and Matomy, and said compare. I did. Propeller paid you an 0.11 eCPM and Matomy paid a $0.12 eCPM (even with a day of poor performance). As someone who doesn't work with, or use matomy personally, and looking at it from a neutral standpoint - Matomy looks better based on your own reports.

You are intent on believing your self and telling everyone matomy sucks but you even disagree with yourself because the numbers you provided conflict your statement. At the end of the day, The only genius is you as you are inventing statements which are far from the truth. When you post about a company at least come with facts.

@aryan481 and the plot thickens. You are consistently incorrect and now lying. You should try skydiving with out a parachute.

15. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Google Translate does not work, it's too robotic and formal. For example if you were to write this:
    "I saw a woman crossing the street yesterday." Running it through Google Translate might get you this:
    "I witnessed a female traversing the roadway the day before today".
    This is why paying to get your texts translated by a translator pays.;)

16. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i did , but someone you reported me first got this,,,

17. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Better example:

google translate might say: "Error: Unrecognized Language"

Spoiltdiva likes this.
  18. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    seems you are using a pay software to reply here , which subscription expired and stoped there service, or wait your English is just like a 5 years child , who wanna prove himself in chocolates factory and asking to uncle "uncle-uncle please give me a toffy!!
    But Wait again , you are just like leonardo dicaprio who is in this business from 15 years , but yet to receive a Oscar :D lol you are going with empty hand again >>>>>[​IMG]

Yes Sure Comment on Any Post about any company , But Don't call other wrong !!Because You Yet to receive Oscar , so we can't agree with You in every topic what you post here :D

Yes May Be people are Making million $ with matomy , but this netwok doesn't fit with my needed , that's what i am saying from starting !! Matomy is not good network for me !!
    and still propellerAds Good from me far better than matomy !! because i am getting good CPM rate which matomy didn't give to me , so you stick with matomy i am with propellerads

i am here with fact , and may be some-one will be here in coming days, with same facts that matomy is not good for CPM based ads

i did , where am i lying ??
    so what ?
    i thought you are harassing me , you both are doing same so i did , and will again if i feel same

i need to pay extra two or may be three time ohh wait i need 3 translator to convert all of your words and post about what are you talking about ,,,
    and you write silly !! man do you think this ?or someone didn;t tell you yet ?

Because You use translator , go and take some english class :) you can't translate great words in google man as someone said here it is robotic !!!you need to pay as you always pay don't use free service like google or TPB

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
  19. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Fair enough, you certainly have a right to your opinion as to my writing. But I make a *very* good income because of it. I also receive on average 14 cents per translated word. Not bad for being "silly" huh?
    Anyway I'll say to you "au revoir mon ami". English is not my natural language either, but at least I can make myself understood.:)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  20. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    its "au revoir mon ami" not "aurevoir mon ami" didn't use Google this time ??
    and i don't want a Translate as yOU !!who is only for here to make fun in serious topic , so better i will find any other