1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have I been SCAMMED out of over 950$!! by MATOMY MEDIA?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mmmaster, Jan 14, 2012.

1. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    seem you are the one who is working with this ads network good keep this us , and why are you taking this personally man ??? why ?? i am sharing my view about this ad network not asking to you about your view understand ???so share your view here don't claim on my view ,

and this is a scammed network i will tell others to about this...

and mate there are also so many search website not only goooooooooogleeeee Lol

aryan481, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPM network does not mean you can send all shit traffic and still get paid, legitimate cpm network always ask for some short of CTR or conversion, only cpm network who redirect, show adware virus, pops or frame breaker may not ask for traffic quality, because they earn good money by stealing visitor in redirect and installing adware in visitors computer.

All legitimate network always ask for good quality traffic no matter if its cpm, I don't think any network just blindly accept all traffic because its cpm

aassociatehit, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  3. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    than why they not mention these lines so called what are you saying ??in there T&C ?? not they ?
    and i don't use a network who sell virus ads , i am talking about a good Cpm Network who give a fix rate cpm rate i.e: take propellerads , they gives fix cpm rate at-least 0.10-0.50Cents , also pay high if conversation done !!

so , don't take side of these type of ads network who just ask only for good impression and high impression ,,

For Your knowledge in there last mail to me matomy asked me to send more traffics than they will pay high WTF lol
    yes they will pay high if i send 100000 impression a day than there pay amount will be 100000x0.01 = $1 lol

4. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sites like this have notoriously bad traffic.

At a guess, you're getting RON ads - "Run Of Network" - which means they're not targetted at all. They're the cheapest ads any provider sells, because (a) no one wants to pay more to advertise on a download/sharing site (cf. warez) and (b) your site doesn't hit any of the keywords or requirements of the better ads.

Personally, I'm surprised you have such a high CTR: at least you're getting clicks, when most similar sites run with a CTR of 0.2% or something. I'd be quite happy about that, rather than whining about low pay.

To put it in simple terms, there is no reason for an ad network to pay you lots of money just for impressions on crap traffic. It comes with the territory: it's the same in the adult niche. CPA is awesome, CPM sucks because CTR is so low, so you can expect to get RON ads 99% of the time unless you're producing unique, useful content.

TIEro, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  5. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:

thank You For Your Knowledgeable words !!
    But I know these before...so nothing to say here..
    just want to say if i will have such good traffic/visitors with good keywords i will run my own ad network man come-on don't show what you know just say something new !!

and site quality doesn't matter a download /share site can make much and better money than any good site if it has large amount of visitors

6. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    The whole point is that you're looking for something that doesn't exist: no CPM provider is going to pay you a fixed rate for crap traffic. Or for any traffic, for that matter. Because no advertiser wants to pay $0.10 for junk returns.

Assuming you're talking about earning from ads, that's rubbish. More visitors does not necessarily mean more revenue, as your stats show. Quality counts, as any successful niche marketer will tell you (which isn't me, but hey...).

TIEro, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  7. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Man i am getting 0.10-0.50Cpm Rate for my Crap traffic from popup ads and making $16-30 daily ,,, i was looking for banner as same so tried this ad network otherwise i will be stick with Propellerads who is paying me far better than this shi**

If You will be ad Network i will never join You Lol !!
    For Your Knowledge TPB Torrent Site making millions From There crap Downloading Traffics hahaha that why i said Quality doesn't matter only Quantity matter

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
  8. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Flawed argument: imagine how much they'd be making if they had quality traffic.

TIEro, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  9. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    You trying to earn money from as many places you can earn but you do not understand simple fact that if traffic is not converting than no network can pay you high rate, now you can see the reason why your traffic not doing much that is because you using a another pop up ads on your website and 100% time that network which is Propellerads getting visitors first and ofcourse they will pay more if they getting priority and network whois ads are hiding in your website they will pay you only for impression, its huge difference you are talking, you sending Propellerads full page traffic and to matomy hidden banner traffic, what do you expect to get

You should better stay with pop up rather complaining for matomy paying you low, that is how most cpm network pays.

10. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are making more than netflix who have a Quality traffic !!
    they are making more than any produce and director of movie / tv series that why they made DMCA rule to stop him but never stop !!
    some people can't see others in sky so keep pulls there legs, but they can't because sky is no limit :D

For There making Profit details Ref. To wikiPedia Page man you will got know How Much they are making don't only imagine !!

man this topic is over didn't read above message ???
    by the way don't give me suggestion what i should be do or what not !!
    Matomy is a carp company who lied with customer and stolen many people money

11. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't work with them at all. Yet again you are wrong. I'm not taking anything personally, you want to come with personal attacks because you are perpetuating this as if its their fault you didn't know they are performance based.

They are not a scam network they happen to be one of the biggest networks in israel.

If you knew so much about search engines you should try using them, maybe you would have less to complain about.

And yet again, you are wrong, quality does matter I know people who do 60,000 impressions per day and make over $1,000 per day. It's all about quality and niche.

Please just stop. You are making your self look absolutely ridiculous. Try using some of the search engines.

Someone should have also told you, you can't compare CPM's on pops to banners and those CPM's are trash any ways.

Please stop stating your misguided views as facts, you are vastly incorrect and pretty consistent at it.

wrekoniz3, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  12. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    Matomy is not crap, they work very well for good quality traffic and short of traffic you have even if you getting 0.01c cpm you should be happy

Anyway as per my experience with them they are one of the legitimate network

13. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:

i already told you i have not good quality traffics why are you keep saying good traffics ----good traffics , if i should have such good traffics than why i will not use adsense man ??? come-on don't take side of that company , they approved my site and said to me to send more and more impression than he will increases my ecpm what does it mean geek man ?? they are asking for more impression not good quality impression got it ??

biggest company who pay less to less impression . as i said they were asking for more impression and told me to send more impression than they will be increase my money what does it mean well-known -member ?? thay are not asking for good Quality they are asking for Quantity not matter good or bad !!! got it.....

and if i will have good quality than i use adsense got this man . they approve my site a dump and dull traffics site that meAN THy are looking for Quantity not Quality got it geek !!!!!

14. aassociatehit

Best Answers:
    That makes it clear than if its not good quality than you should be happy what you getting as most network may not even accept it, they are aleast accepting your traffic and if you are not happy instead of complaining just move on to another network, again there is big difference in cpm and pop so you cannot compare both of them.

Overall argument is because you are complaining for wrong thing, I see not just you many people complain for network not paying good rate they do not understand this simple fact that a network cannot pay you more than how much traffic converts for and if a network does then they end up scamming as we have seen many network who pay more than what advertiser get back such network always end up closing their network and not paying.

Ultimately no advertiser can pay you more than what they will make from your traffic and if you still expect to get paid more than you will also end up getting cheated from such network.

Matomy is an well established network and if they offering you 01c for non converting traffic then they know that is what it is worth for.

Matomy cpm ads are much cleaner than Propellerads pop up ad and redirect and many time they have redirect and malware ads also and if you earning more for that than there is no doubt we all know why you earning more, such advertiser always pay more.

15. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:

Keep Shouting Man !!
    and For Your Information i was not complaining Go and Read From first message i just share My Own thought got this ??

and i use Propellerads Banner ads Not popup ads which rate 0.10-0.50 for my dump traffics and popads of directRev which dnt redirect to other site go and google about them.

i just tried this your loving ad network is it better than network i am using or not !!
    and i get not...my networks are paying me much better than this network .
    and i will use tham ...and recommended them to all

16. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, they're not. Estimates are almost impossible, but at most they reckon it's a million or two a year. Netflix's revenue in a single quarter is almost a billion dollars (see Q4 2013 results).

No, they're not. A good movie pulls in hundreds of millions in profit. TPB doesn't.

Your main problem here - apart from a lack of detail checking - is that you're stating opinion as if it were immutable fact. You might prefer a quantity model and find it works for you because you can get lots of traffic. And that's fine. But you can't say "quality doesn't matter" when every advertising company's model clearly states the opposite and every advertiser pays less for quantity than for quality.

Yes, the quantity model works, but you'll always get better rates for quality. Combine the two and you're sorted.

TIEro, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  17. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:

Netflix alexa Rank 94
    TPB Alexa rank 89

this shows people like Quantity not Quality!!!!

and don't call about how much they are making !! there servers are in all over the world think about this how much powerful they are ?? online since 2003 and still continue ...all government / USA/UK/CANADA /DMCA RULES BLAAAA...BLAAA... Tried to stop them but never stop !!!

there earning are just estimated actual are more and much higher than any one....
    at last , if they are not making more money why all wanna stop them ?? huh ?? because they think they are making more than they think ..... and yes they are ,,,

so at last once again Quantity matter not Quality

18. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, that shows that more people with the Alexa toolbar installed visit TPB than Netflix. That's all Alexa rank determines.

And the big green flibble monster ate TPB for breakfast before jumping in its skyrocket and flying to the moon.

In other words, you're just saying random stuff, making unfounded assumptions and babbling incoherently in an attempt to defend your lack of ability to check facts.

And why does everyone want to stop TPB? I assume by "everyone" you mean official bodies, in which case they want to stop TPB because of copyright laws and the fact that what they do is promoting property theft.

And before you go off on some nonsensical rant about whether it's right or wrong, I'm not addressing that issue at all: if the law states it's illegal, it's illegal, regardless of what anyone thinks - at least until the law is redefined. The reasons behind the law, whether based on justice or finances, don't matter - again, at least until the law is redefined.

Then explain why every advertising network has variable rates, with higher payments per mille to quality sites and lower payments per mille to quantity sites.

TIEro, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So lets continue your stupidity, the reason why they asked for more impressions (volume) because A. They need more to properly optimize. and B. More impressions inherently means more conversions.

Stop calling me a "well known member" cause I could care less about that, you seem to be jealous or something. I just told you what it means.

They are performance... performance = quality. They asked for quantity because 25,000 impressions is barely enough to laugh at when you are talking about anything which is not super high end. I know clients who do 25,000 - 60,000 impressions per day and make $1,000+ compared to your measly $16 - $30...I would say they disagree about quantity being more important, their small volume is high end niche traffic which yields great returns.

So you just answered your own question, you don't have good quality... so why are you even complaining? you can't replace shit traffic with a lot of shit traffic and say, oh, well i have a lot of shit traffic so its work more than good traffic. WRONG. A little bit of shit traffic is just as shit as a lot of shit traffic.

Matomy is performance, I know what they look for, I know people who work there, I know people who use them, I know network ceo's who are partnered with them. They accept sites like yours because they do well with the more "gray" and not really brandsafe advertising campaigns like download offers. If you don't have good quality traffic it is not Matomy's fault its yours. They are performance based. Period.

Sorry but there is nothing about this business you are going to tell me, cause you absolutely have zero understanding. So you can stick to the name calling all you want to compensate.

Exactly for an advertiser its all about ROI (Return on Investment).

See you have to ignore this level of stupidity, because he is creating facts which are new to mankind. There is not a chance in anyone's wildest fantasy that TPB is making more money than Netflix.

Guy you don't even simply understand how to research a company to figure out if they are performance based or not... you are FAR FAR out of your depth to be talking numbers about companies...cause clearly you didn't research this either.

Here are some actual facts. First. Alexa is not a set in stone ranking system. Alexa is used a general volume expectancy by some networks (was much more popular and standard in 2008-2009) and has since been replace by Quantcast and ComScore. Secondly, Alexa ranks can be faked. Third, just cause a site has a higher alexa rank that absolutely does not conclude that they have more volume. Period. Fact.

Hello - pull your head out of where you excrete your waste - The reason everyone wants to stop them is because they are distributing content illegally. Has nothing to do with money. They dont have servers all over the world. There are only few juristictions in the world where internet laws are lose enough to facilitate their site. The 2 they work with, are Sweden, and South Korea. They currently have asylum in south korea.

What does it show when they have to run networks on their site? Maybe it shows that they cant attract direct advertisers of their own? A site simply deriving income off of ad revenue is absolutely not even categorically in the same ball park as a service such as Netflix which not only charges monthly, they monetize their viewing data, and they own IP over broadcasted titles like House of Cards. They are winning on all fronts.

As a matter of fact - let me hit you with some numbers. As of last year - 60% of all primetime US television viewers where viewing netflix. Hellooo - thats called Quantity.

See they dont need to put 5 ugly ads on a page and pop unders of half naked ugly chicks to get you to click on something in order to make money. They are killing it because they have a proprietary solution and a strong business model. Not one that can get nuked at any moment by any government and you have to struggle to make a dollar.

Let me answer the end question. They pay higher because more people want higher quality sites. Its supply and demand. See if people wanted apart of TPB they wouldn't be running exoclick ads, those advertisers would be flocking and running to TPB for a piece of their traffic. But they aren't so this lunatic's points from A - Z are invalid.

wrekoniz3, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  20. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They does not rate , didn;t you read my old message , Matomy mail me and ask to send more and more impression , they not mail like this send us more quality impression !!! this show they are looking for impression any type not Quality man !! if they want Quality they should ask me but no they didn;t , you are asking for Quality , seem this is your Company lol !! so dnt take them side , they are only looking for to make there money not matter what type of Quality are...

and talk about Alexa !! Alexa rate on Toolbar i know this that mean what more people visit you just know with toolbar !!Moreee....and Moreee..

i support Free Movies and Download Torrents site , because everyone not here Rich Like You and all man Rights To watch and Download What is Free Available on internet , why should i pay a dump movie/game ?? first i will try that game like we try our cloths and shoes in shop and than buy ,,don't you Try before Buy ??? or you buy anything by closing your eyes ?huh ?? you can't believe this worlds here everyone just for money money matters man doesn't matter hows it grow in you pocket ....

so i buy that stuffs if i found interesting otherwise just delete that game huh...